Do You Remember Chesterfield Cigarettes?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    If you are old enough to remember Chesterfields, you're old enough to be having arthritis pain. Like the rest of us, I have quite a bit of joint pain these days. A friend recently told me about Tumeric Curcumin with black pepper. He says it works. Do any of you know about this?
    Gun Zone Deals

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Some folk?

Go to the bee keeper & get their joints "stung" say it helps...(neighbor kept bees for years...& stung folk...)

My suggestion? ($2.75/carton for Chesterfields ...on sale at Loblaws!)

Do not move here in the rainy seasons! (Spring/Fall)...

On rainy days? I take four Ibuprofen to start the day! (that messes with my blood sugar)

Later, Mark

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Viceroy, Camel, Parliament's, there was a cigarette some people smoked in high school that smelled like weed. I remember I had a pack when you lit up in the bathroom it got people's attention. Can't remember the name.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I remember when my kids were in elementary school and my wife smoked. The kids hated it, wife wound up with breast cancer. My youngest daughter who is in her 30's still smokes. Can't figure out why. I smoked while in highschool but quit in my early 20's.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    A friend recently told me about Tumeric Curcumin with black pepper. He says it works.
    Theres been a handful of studies done that confirm turmeric and black pepper are anti-inflammatory and have other beneficial properties and the science is settled on it :p but lookup in bulk what a pound or two of turmeric and black pepper costs versus the capsules you're looking at. Then consider you can just eat healthier foods with turmeric and black pepper instead. I find myself sprinkling in a little turmeric in unusual foods like taco meat, BBQ rubs, 1-skillet dishes, and other stuff. No idea if its helping me I shouldn't be old enough for arthritis or joint pain yet.

Theres also green, white, and black teas with similar anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants too (naturally) while coffee is acidic and can contribute to joint pain or gout because of caffeine and other compounds. I'd bet a donut many here on TGT wouldn't give up their daily coffee or caffeine and just suffer through the arthritis joint pain though. (Are there any arthritis enjoyers?)

Top Bottom