Patriot Mobile

DOJ to sue Texas for enforcing the border...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    The Department of Justice is warning Gov. Greg Abbott that it will sue if Texas moves forward with legislation empowering state officials to remove people from the U.S. who they suspect of being in the country illegally.

The new legislation, which Abbott signed into law earlier this month, is unconstitutional and will disrupt the federal government’s immigration enforcement operations, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Brian M. Boynton wrote in a letter to the governor obtained by Hearst Newspapers.

popcorn.gif

Guns International

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Time to tell the Feds to **** OFF! The job of the feds is to PROTECT the states not harm them, the shitheads are destroying the US, time for the feds to be sent packing. They are abrogating there duties to enforce the LAWS of the US, screw them, if the fed destroys state property and the well being of CITIZENS, the fed ceases to have any RIGHT to exist and must be dissolved.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    If the DOJ succeeds, its really, really time to slough off the yoke of DC and reassert Texas as an independent, sovereign nation.
    I don't see that as a solution, but can you imagine if we did leave, the reduction in oil production in the USA would be a wakeup call for the entire nation. And if we did, TX would take at least 1/3 of nation with them. Possibly 1/2.

Now, I do not advocate any of that. I want it all back and the Globalist Fascist/Communist Cabal in prison.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    If the DOJ succeeds, its really, really time to slough off the yoke of DC and reassert Texas as an independent, sovereign nation.

Agree. So let's talk about that.

First thing we'll need is an Army. What kind of numbers will we need? What do we already have? Let's assume that DPS will be on board... how many fighters will that give us? Is there a Texas State Guard, or similar, etc? Any other State groups you know of? Where can I find out existing troop sizes, etc. Does Texas have it's own armory or production factory and needed materials, etc? Not sure which State or foreign nation would still export to us; risking the wrath of the US feds...

There's so much to consider, but first things first.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Agree. So let's talk about that.

First thing we'll need is an Army. What kind of numbers will we need? What do we already have? Let's assume that DPS will be on board... how many fighters will that give us? Is there a Texas State Guard, or similar, etc? Any other State groups you know of? Where can I find out existing troop sizes, etc. Does Texas have it's own armory or production factory and needed materials, etc? Not sure which State or foreign nation would still export to us; risking the wrath of the US feds...

There's so much to consider, but first things first.
    Remember Brexit? England was only part of the UK empire. They voted to leave the EU. I'm not sure that is fully done yet. Inspite of the election to leave. POL's made every possible excuse the not jump ship, but are effectively sill in limbo.

The Globalist want to "destroy" the USA. Nothing less.

So, it may come to first a break away election.

Top Bottom