• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    >
    At age 78.5, having outlived Family & many Friends, I am pondering "forever" and the "afterlife".

Although not seriously ill, and remaining very active, I still must peer into whatever future may be there.

One recurring thought is this: Will I ever find peace from nagging, or does it continue on forever ?

leVieux
    Military Camp

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Well, at 60 I'm still looking for the love of my life. My first wife was evil. She still is. Extremely righteous "Christian" who is just downright mean.

The second was better. She cooked well and was affectionate. BUT she NEVER shut up and was stuck to my ass like super glue. In 12 years she never let me go anywhere alone other than work. I guess I have her to thank for my successful career and comfortable retirement - because I never wanted to come home and stayed at work - and continued to get promoted as a result!

#2 snored so loud that I had to sleep with earplugs. I started having eat infections and went to the doc. He asked me if I worked in a high-noise environment. I said no, why would you ask that? Doc said your ear condition is consistent with people who wear earplugs for hours on-end!

Then I had a long term girlfriend whom I thought was "it". She broke my heart, and has been in, then out of my life several times.

As a good friend of mine used to say (RIP, Johnny), if it wasn't for that thing between their legs, there'd be a woman hanging on every telephone pole between Houston and San Antonio!

My apologies to the "ladies" on the forum. I know there are good women out there, because I hear some of you guys talk about having them for wives.

My sister says my "picker" is broken. Maybe she is right.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Well, at 60 I'm still looking for the love of my life. My first wife was evil. She still is. Extremely righteous "Christian" who is just downright mean.

The second was better. She cooked well and was affectionate. BUT she NEVER shut up and was stuck to my ass like super glue. In 12 years she never let me go anywhere alone other than work. I guess I have her to thank for my successful career and comfortable retirement - because I never wanted to come home and stayed at work - and continued to get promoted as a result!

Then I had a long term girlfriend whom I thought was "it". She broke my heart, and has been in, then out of my life several times.

As a good friend of mine used to say (RIP, Johnny), if it wasn't for that thing between their legs, there'd be a woman hanging on every telephone pole between Houston and San Antonio!

My apologies to the "ladies" on the forum. I know there are good women out there, because I hear some of you guys talk about having them for wives.

My sister says my "picker" is broken. Maybe she is right.
    Sixty is NOT too late. . . . Well, for some purposes. What happened to Wife # 2 ?

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Sixty is NOT too late. . . . Well, for some purposes. What happened to Wife # 2 ?

Well, I'm not a morning person but agreed to get up early and go to breakfast with her on a day off. We got in the car and I started driving. I just wanted to drive and enjoy the silence. As usual, she was blathering incessantly about something unimportant. We passed by field on the outskirts of Houston where they still had pastures at the time. She went on and on about how strange it was to live in an urban area and still be surrounded by cattle. On and on and on she went about cows. Then she asked, "Do you think cows could be trained to do tricks like other animals?"

Without batting an eye I I looked at her and said, "Will you please just shut the fuk up!?". She didn't speak a word to me for weeks.

We might still be together if she hadn't gotten over it and started talking again!

I had never used language like that before with her and I think she was shocked out of her head!!!

Soon after, I moved out, gave her the house and a tidy sum of money, moved into an apartment (and later a house) and began what has been a 14 year bachelorhood!

Top Bottom