• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    The new hybrid model is supposed to be faster, with ev motors in the front. I was glad IMSA has the C8 now.
    Gun Zone Deals

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    The new hybrid model is supposed to be faster, with ev motors in the front. I was glad IMSA has the C8 now.
    The E-ray....AWD...looks like a crazy beast!

Team Corvette is now rocking the Z06 in IMSA, looks like a great machine...but Sebring was not so kind (nor were competitors!). That's a TOUGH track - I'll never forget racing there!! Yes, it's as bumpy as it looks...if not bumpier! LOL!

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Sweet car! I’ve been eyeballing them as well. Waiting for the price to come back from the stratosphere. Z06 is the new must have so stock C8’s are more reasonably priced. Looked at a 2lt Z51 on the Dodge used car lot here today in Port Arthur. Had 9000 miles on it but an ugly tan interior. I’ve owned 2 C3’s and nothing has caught my eye till the C8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've wanted a c3 convertible for a long time.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    The only one I ever drove… a ‘63 that my boss owned when I worked at a GMC truck dealership while I was in high school (I can’t believe he actually let me drive it)

wasn’t this exact one below… but looked like this. All I can remember is the fiberglass body seemed to squeak a lot

my boss‘ brother had been killed in the car during an accident on his brother‘s prom night. The car had been repaired and he (my boss) kept it.

IMG_7896.jpeg

Top Bottom