• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Thank you! Honestly, the tax was very minimal...I had a very high-value trade so you only pay tax on the difference. And I was *very* surprised at the value of my trade, especially after 7 years!!
    Yeah those C7's are holding their value. I think the C8 revived the interest in Corvettes. My buddy let me drive his C7, I really liked the paddle shifter's. The launch control was impressive too.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Another thread has some customization ideas for you.

1710879658728.jpeg
    1710879670325.jpeg

ULEWZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2023
    Georgetown TX
    I owned three vettes (all C6 Z51s, 2005, 2008, 2008) and had to sell my last 2008 during covid as I just wasn't driving it. Opted for a 3.1 second 4 door with Mountain Pass Performance coilovers, but I duly miss the 10% better handling of my Vetts.
    Yours looks great and I long for another, just not in the cards now that the wife and I play golf together (they say 2 sets will fit, but.....).

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I owned three vettes (all C6 Z51s, 2005, 2008, 2008) and had to sell my last 2008 during covid as I just wasn't driving it. Opted for a 3.1 second 4 door with Mountain Pass Performance coilovers, but I duly miss the 10% better handling of my Vetts.
    Yours looks great and I long for another, just not in the cards now that the wife and I play golf together (they say 2 sets will fit, but.....).

What 4 door vehicle are you referring to?

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Supposedly two sets will fit…but the convertible seems to have even less trunk space!

We gave consideration to the CTS-V Blackwing, that’s a mail hauling 4 door! Also noodled the BMW M850i.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sweet car! I’ve been eyeballing them as well. Waiting for the price to come back from the stratosphere. Z06 is the new must have so stock C8’s are more reasonably priced. Looked at a 2lt Z51 on the Dodge used car lot here today in Port Arthur. Had 9000 miles on it but an ugly tan interior. I’ve owned 2 C3’s and nothing has caught my eye till the C8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    We gave consideration to the CTS-V Blackwing, that’s a mail hauling 4 door! Also noodled the BMW M850i.
    If I could talk myself into spending the money, the Blackwing would be my choice. With a TR-6060, of course. But I'm cheap, my current junk is bought and paid for and still running well. I've done the online configurator a few times, looked at the price and even with the equity I have in the trade said oh hell no.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Sweet car! I’ve been eyeballing them as well. Waiting for the price to come back from the stratosphere. Z06 is the new must have so stock C8’s are more reasonably priced. Looked at a 2lt Z51 on the Dodge used car lot here today in Port Arthur. Had 9000 miles on it but an ugly tan interior. I’ve owned 2 C3’s and nothing has caught my eye till the C8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! There are some dealers selling the Z06 at sticker. Those are amazing machines! The local dealer had a white one coming in…my last Vette was white so that was a non starter. I don’t need too wild of a street machine. If I were going to track it, different story for sure!

Top Bottom