• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Yehaw Skip, cograts.....now that all the happy happy is said.....damn you Skip!!!:p who did you get all that stuff from at the SAXET, and what did you have to give for the parts, if you dont mind me asking? I picked up a lower from Alex, but could not find a LPK that was not through the roof. If ya want just PM me. Plus, missed ya at breakfast was hoping to meet ya, Jim & Mike said you were already in line...next

No cheal LPKs at saxet? Dratz! I need one with out the FCG. Still waiting for brownells to get them from dpms.
    Gun Zone Deals

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Saw lpk for $42 at saxet without fcg. Pm me.

Bill, where is your table? I was going to introduce myself, but I wasnt sure if the table I saw with a couple XD mags was you or not.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    A few more pieces of the puzzle...
    juvuna8e.jpg

asuha7ug.jpg

So the only thing left is the complete upper. Suggestions?
    I want to try and stay under 700 (for the upper only), and not a DPMS. Just because I want it to be different than my current AR (DPMS).
    Skip

Last edited:

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    We bounce around from table to table as were not able to work regularly. This time we were on the left close to the wall near black stuff guns.

I looked for you today but must have missed the table. I had to oeave early anyway, got a last minute kids birthday invite. Had to run home and get the kid ready. Only was tgere for like 30min.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    So the only thing left is the complete upper. Suggestions?
    I want to try and stay under 700, and not a DPMS. Just because I want it to be different than my current AR (DPMS).
    Skip
    For your price range, I would either get a stripped BCM midlength upper (www.bravocompanyusa.com), add a BCG and charging handle, and buy a Magpul MOE handguard - OR - get an upper from PSA (www.palmettostatearmory.com) and if they don't have have BCGs in stock, shop around. Check out www.arpartsfinder.com if you don't know about it... and unless you're building for looks alone, I would save the money you would spend on a muzzle device and keep the A2 birdcage - there's a reason why our military still uses it. Use the money instead to put down on a better trigger (Geissele maybe?), upper, etc... Good luck.

Top Bottom