• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    Range USA is opening another new location in Katy on FM 1093, just west of State Hwy 99. It's scheduled to open on March 20. I don't know many other details, but I expect it to be a typical Range USA facility. I may even be working there part-time.
    The new location is actually, technically, in Richmond, not Katy. It's at 23603 FM 1093, and scheduled to open on March 20.
    Capitol Armory ad

MrBlue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Does anyone know the name of the range that Klyeco47 uses, if I recall correctly, it is either in Spring or Cypress. I can't for the life of me find it on google. I have been looking for a range that allows rapid fire. I know it is a private range.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Does anyone know the name of the range that Klyeco47 uses, if I recall correctly, it is either in Spring or Cypress. I can't for the life of me find it on google. I have been looking for a range that allows rapid fire. I know it is a private range.
    Saddle River in Magnolia allows rapid fire.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Did a search for that screen name, nothing came back.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    If I recall correctly it’s in Magnolia/Plantersville, near the Renfest area.
    @ZX9RCAM type his name in on YouTube.
    ETA Actually his screen name is Klayco47

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Renaissance?

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Thanks.
    I thought he meant here.

Don't do much YouTube.
    He is a local semi-well known YouTube “celebrity” shooter. He is an AK advocate/aficionado. He shoots quite a few 3 gun matches. He used to frequent a gun shop that used to be here in Conroe that was my second home. He’s a pretty nice young guy with some cool toys.

datguy0997

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Houston
    Does anyone recommend a solid outdoor range from that list?
    There's one in Katy a friend told me about that I'll be checking out soon.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Where are you located? How far/long are you willing to drive? Are you looking for a commercial range or a club to join?

It's tough to make a recommendation without knowing at least those things. If you have a particular shooting interest, that would be helpful, too, e.g. 1000-yard rifle choices are pretty limited around here.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX

Sounds like he is talking about American Shooting Center but technically is located in Houston. The only range I know in Katy is Westside shooting range and that is strictly shotgun only membership club.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Sounds like he is talking about American Shooting Center but technically is located in Houston. The only range I know in Katy is Westside shooting range and that is strictly shotgun only membership club.
    Yeah, but if he's looking for a private club, Bayou Rifles, the Addicks range, is out that way. Too bad he just missed the latest membership cutoff, though, if that was what he wanted.

datguy0997

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Houston
    I believe it was Westside Shooting. Appreciate you letting me know it's shotgun only.

Commercial or club is fine either way. Distance is not an issue.

Top Bottom