• PhotoCollage_1701996382180.jpg
      PhotoCollage_1701996382180.jpg
      67.1 KB · Views: 33

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    So, another 'mentally ill...male prostitute' is murdered...ok...

I read the article about him and you'd think by the tenor of it, 'he' was a noble being of the highest order...give me a break.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    If the picture in the article is any indication - homeboy knew exactly what was up. No way he mistook that for an "AFAB" or "Cis" biological female. This seems like a case of buyer's remorse, and just going on a hunch the murderer's skintone wouldn't be called "white" - so fearing additional stigma if his friends found out he fucked a transgirl he decided that no witnesses was the best policy. Can't exactly call that "post nut clarity" - more like "post nut panic"

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    So, another 'mentally ill...male prostitute' is murdered...ok...

I read the article about him and you'd think by the tenor of it, 'he' was a noble being of the highest order...give me a break.
    Hope you don’t start getting the Target ads for tuckable swimsuits and other tranny ads for going to that website.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    This is an interesting scenario. From legal perspective, was this rape? Because the man never gave consent to be sexually abused by a man. (I recall Crying Games)
    (no, I did not read the article, you won't convince me to click on that link)
    If the killing occurred during the encounter (let's say when the sexual pervert started swinging his dick at the victim), that would likely constitute self-defense.
    However, if the killing was carried out after the act, self-defense would be inadmissible and revenge murder would step up to the plate.
    Interested in knowing what comes of this case. Please keep us posted.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    This is an interesting scenario. From legal perspective, was this rape? Because the man never gave consent to be sexually abused by a man. (I recall Crying Games)
    (no, I did not read the article, you won't convince me to click on that link)
    If the killing occurred during the encounter (let's say when the sexual pervert started swinging his dick at the victim), that would likely constitute self-defense.
    However, if the killing was carried out after the act, self-defense would be inadmissible and revenge murder would step up to the plate.
    Interested in knowing what comes of this case. Please keep us posted.

From my reading of the article, the killing was post-sex. Like I posited earlier, buyer's remorse. Guy was into it in the moment, got his rocks off, decided he didn't want anyone chancing finding out he engaged in TeH gAy SeCks so he killed the tranny. Kinda like the guy in Waller some time back that killed the trans prostitute, but that I guess happened during the act.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Wow, the penalties for violating the truth in advertising laws in Minnesota really are murder!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    You know, none of this would've happened if that meany, maniac bajillionaire Jeff Bezos paid his employees a decent wage, instead of building dick-rockets for his mad moon-mars missions. That poor tranny was an Amazon employee and she/they/he/zey/them was just trying to pay their/heir/zer/zeir rent. I think we should petition the DA to charge Jeffy "Rock-It Man" Bezos as an accessory to the crime seeing how his criminal poor treatment of his oppressed Amazonians lead to this tragedy. :popcorn:

:popcorn::stir:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Sex Worker....hhhmmm, do they wear hard hats and carry lunch pails to work...no they don't.

They're more accurately known as 'prostitutes or whores'.

They're aren't ordinary, worker 'Joes or Janes'...they have zero self respect, are most often disease ridden/drug addicts...to be avoided.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    They're more accurately known as 'prostitutes or whores'.
    You're right. I don't mind the term "sex worker" and tend to use it by default but I still recognize that you're right.

Tough topic for me. I've spent so much time with so many women who sold their bodies and seen how many or most are lovable, manipulative, pitiable creatures, usually broken by fatherlessness...at least unless/until they succumb to substance abuse. It tears at the heart.

Just FYI, I have far less experience with trans folk but I see much of the same life paths there, too.

Top Bottom