• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VentureSurplus

Industry Partner
    May 22, 2023
    Colorado Springs
    There are over 500 items on sale right now. A lot of these items are being sold at or below cost. This includes brands like HSGI and Eagle Industries. Check out the sale items here!
    New-HSGI-TACO-LT-Pouch-MOLLE-Overall-scaled.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I've been a fan and a customer of your company for years, thanks for offering some great militaria items!

There is something wrong with your website, the 'Items per page' function is not working!

I click on '24,' '48' and 'All' and it still only shows 12 items per page.

That's 42 pages to scroll through. I think most potential customers won't be bothered by going through that many pages in lieu of having everything displayed on a single page.

Otherwise, keep up the fantastic work!

VentureSurplus

Industry Partner
    May 22, 2023
    Colorado Springs
    I've been a fan and a customer of your company for years, thanks for offering some great militaria items!

There is something wrong with your website, the 'Items per page' function is not working!

I click on '24,' '48' and 'All' and it still only shows 12 items per page.

That's 42 pages to scroll through. I think most potential customers won't be bothered by going through that many pages in lieu of having everything displayed on a single page.

Otherwise, keep up the fantastic work!
    thank you for your support :)

I agree, i always use the "all" feature so i can see everything on one page. Are you using desktop or mobile? Im not having any issues with it at the moment other than it takes a minute to load. Its trying to load almost 500 products to a single page so it can take a minute. Please let me know if if keeps up. Definitely want to make sure we can make a good browsing experience for you.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    thank you for your support :)

I agree, i always use the "all" feature so i can see everything on one page. Are you using desktop or mobile? Im not having any issues with it at the moment other than it takes a minute to load. Its trying to load almost 500 products to a single page so it can take a minute. Please let me know if if keeps up. Definitely want to make sure we can make a good browsing experience for you.

Looking at it on my laptop, and I just tried again selecting 'All' with the same results. I even tried refreshing the page (twice), and it still shows 12 items only...

1686846937762.png

Thanks for the quick reply!!

Top Bottom