• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VentureSurplus

Industry Partner
    May 22, 2023
    Colorado Springs
    There are over 500 items on sale right now. A lot of these items are being sold at or below cost. This includes brands like HSGI and Eagle Industries. Check out the sale items here!
    New-HSGI-TACO-LT-Pouch-MOLLE-Overall-scaled.jpg
    Target Sports

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I've been a fan and a customer of your company for years, thanks for offering some great militaria items!

There is something wrong with your website, the 'Items per page' function is not working!

I click on '24,' '48' and 'All' and it still only shows 12 items per page.

That's 42 pages to scroll through. I think most potential customers won't be bothered by going through that many pages in lieu of having everything displayed on a single page.

Otherwise, keep up the fantastic work!

VentureSurplus

Industry Partner
    May 22, 2023
    Colorado Springs
    I've been a fan and a customer of your company for years, thanks for offering some great militaria items!

There is something wrong with your website, the 'Items per page' function is not working!

I click on '24,' '48' and 'All' and it still only shows 12 items per page.

That's 42 pages to scroll through. I think most potential customers won't be bothered by going through that many pages in lieu of having everything displayed on a single page.

Otherwise, keep up the fantastic work!
    thank you for your support :)

I agree, i always use the "all" feature so i can see everything on one page. Are you using desktop or mobile? Im not having any issues with it at the moment other than it takes a minute to load. Its trying to load almost 500 products to a single page so it can take a minute. Please let me know if if keeps up. Definitely want to make sure we can make a good browsing experience for you.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    thank you for your support :)

I agree, i always use the "all" feature so i can see everything on one page. Are you using desktop or mobile? Im not having any issues with it at the moment other than it takes a minute to load. Its trying to load almost 500 products to a single page so it can take a minute. Please let me know if if keeps up. Definitely want to make sure we can make a good browsing experience for you.

Looking at it on my laptop, and I just tried again selecting 'All' with the same results. I even tried refreshing the page (twice), and it still shows 12 items only...

1686846937762.png

Thanks for the quick reply!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom