• ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Its a Legion, not a Nitron.

Legion won't be different size though - the basic 229 specs stay the same. Finish, melted edges,better trigger are what make a Legion a Legion. That and the fanboi stuff it comes with.

I'd personally opt for the CZ over the Sig - CZ's shoot softer / flatter for me. Shadow 2 is almost unobtanium, Legions have become dime a dozen. They've stooped so low as a 320 Legion series, and a 365 Legion so eeeh.

Glock needs to get on the fanboi band wagon already so I can go get me a fancy smancy gray Glock with a challenge coin and a $200 price premium.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Legion won't be different size though - the basic 229 specs stay the same. Finish, melted edges,better trigger are what make a Legion a Legion. That and the fanboi stuff it comes with.

I'd personally opt for the CZ over the Sig - CZ's shoot softer / flatter for me. Shadow 2 is almost unobtanium, Legions have become dime a dozen. They've stooped so low as a 320 Legion series, and a 365 Legion so eeeh.

Glock needs to get on the fanboi band wagon already so I can go get me a fancy smancy gray Glock with a challenge coin and a $200 price premium.
    I've already said I'd go with the S2 but the Legion treatment for the 226/9 includes Sigs SRT trigger and slicked up internals. It's nice. My current S2's trigger is great but I have picked up other S2's with triggers that were disappointing.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

But it’s $300 more expensive than a Nitron and a much nicer gun.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Is that why USAF just picked Sig over everyone else? :)

No, they're literally the last branch to switch from the M9. Army, Marines, Navy all went M17 / M18 years ago now.

Sig also got the contract for new infantry rifles and light machine guns.

Sig's lobbyist has done a great job of sucking that sweet, sweet tax payer dollar up. If the P320 / M17 is any indicator, or the issues they faced with the MCX / Rattlers are any indication - the new Sig "Spear" will probably be as loved as the M16 on initial release. The P320 is a dangerous dumpsterfire of a design that Sig refuses to acknowledge. Multiple instances of pistols discharging on their own while holstered at this point. Police departments have been dropping them and either going to M&P's or back to Glock.

But I'll bet Sig's sales dude has a spiffy new Hellcat sitting next to his G Wagon and his Ram TRX that he uses to pull his new boat with. :roflsmile:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    This might possibly be the worst suggestion in the history of earth.
    Maybe they make a Sig pistol to match this Dodge?

IMG_8168.jpeg

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    In all honesty with all the other branches adopting the sig, there was no way the USAF would go their own way. To much time/money already invested. They took the cheaper and easy route. I don't blame them. When is the last time a USAF member used his pistol in combat.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom