Capitol Armory ad

It appears someone is driving around shooting motorcyclists in the back...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JandK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2021
    Cherokee County
    Can we start taking out the rock haulers? (Just asking, for a friend) :cyborg:
    Definitely agree for how serious Texas is about law enforcement of highways they are very lax when it comes to commercial trucks. Most states iv worked and lived in Un secured,not tarped,aggregate falling off vehicle,lose materials left on trailer or truck are strictly enforced with hefty fines. These rock haulers here never clean the crap off the frame or bed sides.
    Other gripe is 49 toll road I run often from Jacksonville to Mineola and it's 65 minimum speed yet commercial trucks only doing 55 to 60 and they don't get pulled over. Yesterday dang cement truck had cement and aggregate falling out of chute which was not cleaned hitting people vehicles and he was doing 55.

JandK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2021
    Cherokee County
    So you won't complain if someone sounds off airhorns in front of your house at 3 a.m.? After all that is freedom. :rolleyes:
    That's a really crappy comparison, doing that is out right harassment. Driving by is a quick temporary act. If a Harley wakes you up at 3 am move to a nicer area or set back off the road. Harleys,trucks with loud exhaust and atv andside by sides with loud exhaust go down my rurual road often on weekends. Not one neighbor complains.I run drag pipes and am considerate if out in early morning hours till I get out if town. So not everyone with loud pipes is trying to disturb your peace.
    With your logic maybe we should ban our guns then after all some idiots kill people with them .

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    They probably were visiting kinfolk in prison & couldn't take all the white supremacy racism they seen while there.
    So you think this is due to racism and not to the reported fact that all of those shot were said to be wearing biker gang colors. Interesting.
    The men were said to be all riding motorcycles and all wearing clothing and insignia that indicated they were part of an outlaw motorcycle gang.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    I have loud pipes on my bike.. but when I'm tooling around my neighborhood - or others, I just keep the revs down and they're not too loud at all - and this is at any time of day... They do make you more noticed in traffic which I like. But I am also positioning myself in the lane so the cagers can see me in their mirrors -

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Hope you're not wearing your colors...
    C24131D4-35D0-4095-9F7A-A4B912A91EF9.jpeg

:cool:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I had a 1965 Honda 750f super sport, had 4 into one big ass muffler. I got rid of that and a got a sporty muffler, riding in traffic people couldn't hear my bike with that big muffler.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Cagers?

Why I never....harumph!

When we're not tootling around on our 2 wheel blatters, but shift over to holding onto a steering wheel with 4 (or more) wheels under us, are we less worthy?

A guy I know who owns a Ford dealership, but is also an avid cyclist called some people 'cagers' while we were smoking cigars and he was very relaxed...oh the irony...I almost choked laughing and then caught a lungful of very strong cigar smoke...cagers, bwahahaha!

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I read about the Banditos and the Pietros beefing it up in OKC the other day. I bet this is a continuance of that as it seems all shot we’re wearing Bandido colors. Those 1%’s do not F around. I’ve spent quite a bit of time with a couple 1% clubs. As long as you’re not a dummy, respect to civilians is usually SOP. When it’s time to clear out though, it’s best not to waste any time.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So you think this is due to racism and not to the reported fact that all of those shot were said to be wearing biker gang colors. Interesting.
    I guess you have not noticed that everything wrong these days can be linked to Orange Man Bad with the white supremacist being behind all of Orange Man.

I have often wondered when bikers would drop their 1%er outlook because of all the other 2, 3 &4 %er's becoming such a political power everyone needs to bow down to.

Racism has less to do with with everyone under the sun, as only white people can be racist. Sexual orientation is the new face of multiculturalism, the government & media tell me so.

Where I grew up there was the Brothers of Soul bikers. I'm a betting man in wagering they were/are not alone. And was it not The Hells Angels that killed a black dude at The Altamont Speedway Free Festival? Break that down how 1% bikers kill a black dude at a counter culture concert with the top bands might very well been commies & concert goers not democratic congressmen & women.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I read about the Banditos and the Pietros beefing it up in OKC the other day. I bet this is a continuance of that as it seems all shot we’re wearing Bandido colors. Those 1%’s do not F around. I’ve spent quite a bit of time with a couple 1% clubs. As long as you’re not a dummy, respect to civilians is usually SOP. When it’s time to clear out though, it’s best not to waste any time.

They're outlaws and drug dealers. There is a bandito at the local bar and I've never said a word to him, but I have no respect for gang members. Black Crips and Bloods in LA or White Bandidos in Texas. **** em.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Key statement from that article. "Police say those injured in the shooting are also believed to be affiliated with a motorcycle gang." So maybe a biker war has started.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    Its in "border skirmish" right now, but seems to quickly be turning into a war...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I guess you have not noticed that everything wrong these days can be linked to Orange Man Bad with the white supremacist being behind all of Orange Man.

I have often wondered when bikers would drop their 1%er outlook because of all the other 2, 3 &4 %er's becoming such a political power everyone needs to bow down to.

Racism has less to do with with everyone under the sun, as only white people can be racist. Sexual orientation is the new face of multiculturalism, the government & media tell me so.

Where I grew up there was the Brothers of Soul bikers. I'm a betting man in wagering they were/are not alone. And was it not The Hells Angels that killed a black dude at The Altamont Speedway Free Festival? Break that down how 1% bikers kill a black dude at a counter culture concert with the top bands might very well been commies & concert goers not democratic congressmen & women.
    Been around bikers most my life, not sure I know who these 2, 3&4%ers are. Pretty much there's the 1%ers and every other biker, the 99%. I have been asked to join a few clubs, but I like to ride where I want, when I want and who I want to ride with. Don't cross them and stay out of their business is my best advice.

Top Bottom