DK Firearms

It appears someone is driving around shooting motorcyclists in the back...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The loud pipe dudes love to motorcade down my street every weekend. Pisses my wife off when it happens during my daughters nap time

If its not them, its the giant lifted diesel trucks with ghetto wheels and exhaust systems. Total waste of money imo (the trucks not the motorcycles)

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Who knows what’s going on. People are nuts. Up in Dallas I honked at a lady for taking a left turn at a light she’s not permitted to turn and so we don’t collide. She is furious. How dare I interrupt her driving on the road by her own rules. You see it all the time in Dallas. People make dangerous/illegal turns and launch in front of others all the time. Bikers have been very pleasant. Even the gangs. The only trouble you see with bikers are the ones in the ghetto that use dirt bikes. Not even duel sports. Just run down crappy dirt bikes. No helmets. Doing stunts. I’m just waiting to see someone’s brain get launched.

I’m sure it’s a gang related thing with bikers getting shot. Sad and possibly offensive but the most dangerous thing on 45 remains to be the new generation of truckers.

As for y’all talking about pipes and trucks and by your homes: it’s a nothing burger. Even if it’s a few minutes it’s done and over and they are gone. It’s one thing if they hot rod it but otherwise just let em warm up and go to work. Now if they like to play rap music super loud…get me some brass knuckles.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    There is one dude who drives like a complete asshole to the point where a neighbor has brake checked him and he ended up in a drainage ditch across from my house. He drives up and down our road multiple times a day.

His truck is a giant ford diesel piece of shit that sounds like a 747 flying down the road. I saw him get out of it before and he is shorter than my wife. The stereotype is accurate

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    There is one dude who drives like a complete asshole to the point where a neighbor has brake checked him and he ended up in a drainage ditch across from my house. He drives up and down our road multiple times a day.

His truck is a giant ford diesel piece of shit that sounds like a 747 flying down the road. I saw him get out of it before and he is shorter than my wife. The stereotype is accurate
    Probably drinks Bud Light and shoots 6.5 Creedmoor too

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

I'm probably shorter than him and I drive a corolla :-p

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I'm probably shorter than him and I drive a corolla :-p
    thats bc you are a normal dude who isn't insecure!

faggots.JPG

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Top Bottom