• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Kids just don't listen anymore. They are are told,Trained, told, warned, told, after being told not to step in front of the engines. Maybe they need to be shown a video of what actually happens when they refuse to do as they are Trained and Told to do. That way they too can told the next new employee.
    Gun Zone Deals

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Not being disrespectful here but wanting to know if they would not just replace that engine afterwards if w 200 lb human went thru it?
    It would have to be cleaned and inspected at a minimum
    I imagine this in in video as there are cameras everywhere ok the ramp
    When big birds would go through a TF-30 it would break the blades and stators. You could turn it with your hand and see how it went straight through.

They always seemed to happen in Fridays too. That way the engine could sit in the shop and stink it up all weekend.

stuhoevel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    San Antonio
    I work in a lot of airports and held contractor badges at Denver, San Antonio, and Houston Intercontinental. I've been on the ramp during operations at Hobby, San Antonio and Denver. If you look out at the ramp there are plenty of pavement markings of where to stand, stage equipment, park the jet and where to stay out of. You must pay attention and keep your head on a swivel. I was never involved with ramp operations or aircraft movement, but I was involved with the ground power and preconditioned air systems and connections at San Antonio's Terminal B when is first opened. I didn't go near the plane until all the ramp rats were doing thier thing. I was glad when we were done and I got back up the the building and away from the plane. You have to keep your head on a swiveland keep your situational awareness up.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Y'all did hear this was ruled a Suicide?
    Yup. But .. that's all I managed to read. All they provided. 0 information on how they ruled it a suicide. Like the Clinton lawyer who hanged himself and shot himself with a shotgun at the same time. Immediately ruled suicide without any evidence. :D
    Does anybody have any more details on this case?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yup. But .. that's all I managed to read. All they provided. 0 information on how they ruled it a suicide. Like the Clinton lawyer who hanged himself and shot himself with a shotgun at the same time. Immediately ruled suicide without any evidence. :D
    Does anybody have any more details on this case?

Eyewitness reports gathered by Bexar County Medical Examiner’s investigators. Apparently the ramper gave verbal notice and left no doubt it was intentional.

Top Bottom