• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Well, the emperor is at it again. He talked with some mayors and his answer to the violence in Dem controlled cities is to crack down on guns. Listed for about 3 minutes to him stumbled reading his teleprompter. He raged about "ghost guns" where the parts had no serial numbers. How many folks buy lowers from bona fide sources with no serial number or fed checks? He raged about "rogue gun dealers". I still can't figure out what that means. He started in on "assault weapons" but kind of choked back on that one and said that was a topic for some other time. Most irritating was his comment that the patriots from the Revolutionary era all owned guns but couldn't go out and buy a cannon (referring to AR15s I guess in today's context). I couldn't listen to the whole thing as we are binge watch old episodes of Dragnet and I was getting really irritated.
    Venture Surplus ad

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    095F211C-704F-499A-8F15-FA95F3D3DF22.jpeg.jpg

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Notice not one word spoken about catch and release policies of the DA's.

That certainly is one of the problems; probably the main issue at the heart of the violence problem. And one of the vectors leading to Leftist DAs is Soros’ money.

I saw a clip from an interview Soros gave soon after HRC lost her bid to become president - AND Soros doesn’t give many interviews! He was lamenting the amount of money he spent on a national campaign and not getting the result he wanted. In that interview, he stated publicly he was changing his political money donating technique. He actually spelled out he thought he’d get better long term results by spending money “locally”… and he actually mentioned DAs as one prime example of his new plan.

Recall the lady DA that was going after the St. Louis couple (the McCloskey’s) and how she fought, in court, to keep her political contributors secret. When she lost that argument, it came to light that one of her big contributors was directly linked to Soros.

Regarding Sleepy Joe, attacking guns is just SOP for the Democrats. A diversion, a red herring to get peoples’ minds off the real issue of violence. Bad DAs and bad Judges not locking bad guys up!

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    He's not going to make it to the next election. Sometime after the midterms, he'll come down with an "illness" and, after a heroic struggle, die peacefully. He'll be honored as a great leader and statesman, and President Harris will vow to continue his legacy.....

.....or some press-created version that's already written....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    He's not going to make it to the next election. Sometime after the midterms, he'll come down with an "illness" and, after a heroic struggle, die peacefully. He'll be honored as a great leader and statesman, and President Harris will vow to continue his legacy.....

.....or some press-created version that's already written....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    Damn he know something about hilliary

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Prove that these ghost guns are the problem. Prove that AR15 is the problem. Prove guns obtained legally are the problem. Prove high cap magazines are the problem. Prove semi autos are the problem. Prove all those points and I will be first in line to hand mine over. Until that happens, shove it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    He wants to attack and criminalize a small segment of type of firearms that so far have never been proven to be used for criminal purposes in large numbers.

It's always easy for politicians to penalize an object, or law-abiding citizens, rather than admitting they are incompetent or incapable of addressing the real issue, criminals.

But the snowflakes and Karens will rejoice that this will make us safer and solve the problem of criminals.

Good luck with that!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Prove that these ghost guns are the problem. Prove that AR15 is the problem. Prove guns obtained legally are the problem. Prove high cap magazines are the problem. Prove semi autos are the problem. Prove all those points and I will be first in line to hand mine over. Until that happens, shove it.
    AR's are used in such a tiny, tiny percentage of murders.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    He wants to attack and criminalize a small segment of type of firearms that so far have never been proven to be used for criminal purposes in large numbers.

It's always easy for politicians to penalize an object, or law-abiding citizens, rather than admitting they are incompetent or incapable of addressing the real issue, criminals.

They won't address criminals because gun control is all about disarming, nothing to do with crime or safety.

They target ARs and stuff because they know modern firearms are almost all semi-auto and figure it is the easiest type to demonize. After ARs and AKs, they go after semi-auto pistols and shotguns. It's all about "Incrementalism", something they have done successfully in CA for decades, the commies ban guns inch by inch, year by year.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    They won't address criminals because gun control is all about disarming, nothing to do with crime or safety.

They target ARs and stuff because they know modern firearms are almost all semi-auto and figure it is the easiest type to demonize. After ARs and AKs, they go after semi-auto pistols and shotguns. It's all about "Incrementalism", something they have done successfully in CA for decades, the commies ban guns inch by inch, year by year.
    Freedom baby boy again me and mine ain't giving up shit

Top Bottom