• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Prove that these ghost guns are the problem. Prove that AR15 is the problem. Prove guns obtained legally are the problem. Prove high cap magazines are the problem. Prove semi autos are the problem. Prove all those points and I will be first in line to hand mine over. Until that happens, shove it.
    They are dim-ocrats, the burden of proof isn't on them. Their policies are "guilty-until-proven-innocent". They say who's guilty, they decide what's right and what's wrong. No judge, no jury, no proof needed.

What world do YOU live in? Expecting dim-ocrats to be held accountable and such things. Dream on! :D
    ARJ Defense ad

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    If any doctor asked me about guns in my home (or on me for that matter) it would take great restraint to keep from blurting out: NONE OF YOUR FKING BUSINESS!

I'd probably just shake my head and and walk out the door...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    They are dim-ocrats, the burden of proof isn't on them. Their policies are "guilty-until-proven-innocent". They say who's guilty, they decide what's right and what's wrong. No judge, no jury, no proof needed.

What world do YOU live in? Expecting dim-ocrats to be held accountable and such things. Dream on! :D
    You are correct. Democrats require no accountability, especially from themselves. @Grumps21 was being more rhetorical in his assertions, since we know what he is saying is the truth. It's about demonizing certain types of guns and the law-abiding gun owners that have them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If any doctor asked me about guns in my home (or on me for that matter) it would take great restraint to keep from blurting out: NONE OF YOUR FKING BUSINESS!

I'd probably just shake my head and and walk out the door...
    Never had a doctor ask me that question but a nurse at an Urgent Care facility did years ago.

I was taken aback when she asked the question, thought for a few moments, looked her straight in the eye and asked her. "How's your sex life?"

She got all huffy and snotty, and blurted out, "That's none of your business!"

Which I replied, "So what makes you think if I have guns at home, or how many is any of your business?"

Once I got to see the doctor, I asked him about the question. He said it was some new requirement that they ask the question. Never found out who was requiring them to ask the question though.

I went for a stomach bug, not that I was depressed or suicidal or anything that I would have though would have warranted such a question. Only time that question had ever came up, and never heard it again.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Haha, yes exactly why I made that statement. It’ll never happen so I’m safe in my hobby.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    They won't address criminals because gun control is all about disarming, nothing to do with crime or safety.

They target ARs and stuff because they know modern firearms are almost all semi-auto and figure it is the easiest type to demonize. After ARs and AKs, they go after semi-auto pistols and shotguns. It's all about "Incrementalism", something they have done successfully in CA for decades, the commies ban guns inch by inch, year by year.
    Like death by a thousand small cuts

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I’ve never been asked about guns by my doctor. I’m not sure how I’d react if it was ever asked. I’d probably default to my snarky side with some ridiculous reply like I have a cannon in the bathroom. I do like @Axxe55 reply to his nurse. That was clever. The only non-related question I get asked every time is if I’m feeling depressed or have suicidal thoughts. I’m in for cholesterol and BP checks so I’m not sure why an internist is asking me about mental health. Must be a requirement now...

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Last conversation I had with my Primary Care Physician about guns, was a discussion about the quality of Fusion parts - he knew the Fusion owner/guy. Last time I ran into him before that appointment was at a local gun show! He had been my PCP for 20+ years - unfortunately he retired a couple years ago. Still haven’t found a replacement for him.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I do not remember any President actually attacking the Bill of Rights like Biden is doing. Attacking gun rights, yes, but not the actual 2nd amendment itself. He is trying to completely nullify it.

Even though he was called out by the fact checkers a while back in reference to his remarks about not being able to own a cannon when the 2A was written, he just recently repeated that false claim.

Top Bottom