Military Camp

Judge rules illegal alien has 2A rights.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No one said they are not people. Rules still have to be followed and the burden of immigration benefits have to be proved by them not the Government. I have sat in many Immigration courts to know how it worked.

And the right of the “people” to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    An illegal crossing is a misdemeanor.

Crossing to seek asylum is not a crime. No it does not go away. They can stay legally until their hearing. Then they can stay permanently or must leave.
    There is a proper process for seeking asylum and it does not involve illegally entering the country. The criteria for asylum is also more complex than just being better here than where they are coming from, and the people flooding out southern border do not meet that criteria. The left constantly referring to them as asylum seekers is just at attempt to shift peoples opinions on the matter. No different than when they started calling them undocumented instead of illegal.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    There is a proper process for seeking asylum and it does not involve illegally entering the country. The criteria for asylum is also more complex than just being better here than where they are coming from, and the people flooding out southern border do not meet that criteria. The left constantly referring to them as asylum seekers is just at attempt to shift peoples opinions on the matter. No different than when they started calling them undocumented instead of illegal.
    You are so correct. Many of these people are given Section 240 Removal proceedings Notice to Appear forms with a referral to an Asylum officer to hear their credible fear cases. they are then paroled and given an EAD card which allows them to work some employment and then released on own recognizance. We have a nickname for those forms and we call it "Notice to Disappear" which many of them do not show up for their hearings and a ruling is then made in absentia seeking a removal order. Detainers are sent to LEO databases when the removal order is final and detainer notice is sent to all LEO agencies in ncic.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I have less problems with saying they can possess firearms than I do with them being here.

It should be paradox... and if found they should be deported immediately but what will happen is they will be found and given their firearm back and released to continue living in illegitimate residency in the USA.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I have less problems with saying they can possess firearms than I do with them being here.

It should be paradox... and if found they should be deported immediately but what will happen is they will be found and given their firearm back and released to continue living in illegitimate residency in the USA.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Exactly.

Banning illegals or whoever, from guns is attacking the symptom, not the problem. Something we do all too often.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Remain in Mexico was rescinded 01/20/2021.

Illegally entering and immediately turning yourself in is now an accepted legal process.

Elections have consequences.
    “Remain in Mexico” being rescinded had nothing to do with it. The law, and process was established decades ago. You’re basically caving to the left and accepting the improper use of the term just because they repeat it often.

Elections have consequences. The consequences are that we have a wide open border. The people coming across it still do not meet the definition of a refugee and are not following the process for asylum. They are just people who illegally entered the country.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    “Remain in Mexico” being rescinded had nothing to do with it. The law, and process was established decades ago. You’re basically caving to the left and accepting the improper use of the term just because they repeat it often.

Explaining where we are and how we got here is not caving or accepting anything.

Top Bottom