• leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Which isn't food
    <>

You keep saying that; but most ARE FOODS, just in very anormal ratios.

About the only non-food weight-loss thing lately was the ‘’Olestra’’ fat substitute, which went through the Human G-I. tract undigested & unaltered, caused diarrhea.

The problem with many ’’sugar substitutes’’ is that they are partially digested, but then excreted via colonc mucosa, causing even more gas & diarrhea.

The breakfast cereals are overloaded with several types of dietary sugars and other not-good items.

Worse, the ‘’approved’’ & allowed labeling is designed by industry lobbyists to be very confusing.

leVieux

<>

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I eat Ezekial 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereal every morning. As cereals go, I believe this cereal is fairly poison free.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    This is a non-food item I was given recently at Camp Shelby :army:

IMG_0661.jpg

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Forgive the laziness but I'm just resharing a post I made to my nutrition instgram page
    I thought some of you might find helpful

View attachment 391866

View attachment 391867

View attachment 391868
    I get what you are trying to get across, but the fact is, all mayo is vile slime and not really a food item.
    BTW, the main ingredient of antifreeze is ethylene glycol, not propylene glycol. Probably no better, but get the facts straight, and the fact is, Mayo is nasty shit!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I get what you are trying to get across, but the fact is, all mayo is vile slime and not really a food item.
    BTW, the main ingredient of antifreeze is ethylene glycol, not propylene glycol. Probably no better, but get the facts straight, and the fact is, Mayo is nasty shit!
    You are wrong.

There are 2 types of antifreeze and these are in the family of heat transfer fluids as well. Propylene glycol is widely used by the chemical industry in these products.

Screenshot_20231129_204535_Chrome.jpg

Also real mayonnaise whether you care for it or not can be made from eggs, olive oil and vinegar or lemon juice.

All of these basic ingredients ARE real food items.

Real mayonnaise doesn't have to have and wont have 35 ingredients much of which are chemicals you can't identify.

My facts are straight

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    This is from a jar of ...light, Miracle Whip, the one of a kind taste of creamy mayo & tangy dressing.

Ingredients....water, vinegar, soybean oil, modified modified food starch,high fructose corn syrup,
    sugar, salt, contains less than 2% natural flavor, eggs, cellulose jell, mustard flour, potassium sorbate
    as a preservative, xanthan gum, spice cellulose gum, paprika, sucralose and acesilfame potassium
    sweeteners, dried garlic.

How do I know this, you ask.

Because I just read this from the jar of Kraft Miracle whip that is in my refrigerator.

Top Bottom