• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Happy,Happy,Happy I am digging in an old bag tonight that I stored a bunch of knives ,grips ammo and misc. I found an older set of stags for my 1911 that I dont even remember having. They are gorgeous. I do have to fit them for my ext thumb safety, but i will now be stylin when I am barbequeing. Also tried out a 22 ciener kit that I had in there and it worked great. 22 ammo is a whole lot cheaper than full house.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    not yet oldcopo41

I appreciate your offer to clean the closets but I have to do it myself{sentimental value you know hahaah} it is amazing how much stuff you gather over the years. Ill let you know when i get to the bottom of all of this. I did also find a small german made single blade lockback with stag scales and engraved bolsters that I havent seen in about 8-10 years.It is considered a gentlemans knife so I dont know if I am qualified to carry it.Maybe that is why it was put away.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    That's nothing I found a S&W Model 60 that I had bought like 10 years ago right before I moved in a box in the attic and couple moths ago. Still brand new in the box...I had just completely forgot about it.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    we are coming to you house

we are all coming to your house to help you unpack your garage and attic. We will give you $20 dollars to go to your local watering hole for 1 hour , while we help you unpack your belongings. Dont worrry about anything, if we find anything good we will let you know.(yea right).

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom