Guns International

lost and found

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy,Happy,Happy I am digging in an old bag tonight that I stored a bunch of knives ,grips ammo and misc. I found an older set of stags for my 1911 that I dont even remember having. They are gorgeous. I do have to fit them for my ext thumb safety, but i will now be stylin when I am barbequeing. Also tried out a 22 ciener kit that I had in there and it worked great. 22 ammo is a whole lot cheaper than full house.
Target Sports

oldcop041

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! It is nice to find stuff you forgot. Especially the stags.

Mind if I come over and go through your closets?

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not yet oldcopo41

I appreciate your offer to clean the closets but I have to do it myself{sentimental value you know hahaah} it is amazing how much stuff you gather over the years. Ill let you know when i get to the bottom of all of this. I did also find a small german made single blade lockback with stag scales and engraved bolsters that I havent seen in about 8-10 years.It is considered a gentlemans knife so I dont know if I am qualified to carry it.Maybe that is why it was put away.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's nothing I found a S&W Model 60 that I had bought like 10 years ago right before I moved in a box in the attic and couple moths ago. Still brand new in the box...I had just completely forgot about it.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are coming to you house

we are all coming to your house to help you unpack your garage and attic. We will give you $20 dollars to go to your local watering hole for 1 hour , while we help you unpack your belongings. Dont worrry about anything, if we find anything good we will let you know.(yea right).