• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

I just heard about UJ's on the Bucket List yesterday and it looks worthy of a visit @noon time.
    Anyone want to meet there, or ride from Walker county area, either Tuesday or Wednesday?
    Hurley's Gold

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Storm got a tree in the back yard so I am busy. Then back to work. Not a fun fourth. UJ sounds way better.
    We had to cut our way out, after the last storm. We are driving through a tunnel if limbs, I have a shit pot of to finish up. But one of these days I would like to meet some of the East Texas guys,

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Gah, this is NOT the Texas storm talk thread! :p :green:

Sorry to hear the weather gave y'all grief but at least there was no home damage or injuries. <thumbsup>

Even though I'll roll 120 miles, this state is so big it's not close enough for you two and no doubt, I completely understand. I've passed on a ton of meets both here and bike forums cuz it's just too far.

Once again I spent a ridiculous amount of time changing the rear tire on the bike today. It wasn't showing threads (yet :eek: ) but it was due. The front still has a little life left but I bought my 1st set of Metzeler's and hope to change it tomorrow.

If I go to Uncle Jack's this week, it will almost certainly be on July 5 but someday I will get there, the menu looks fattening & tasty. :)

Jc2468

FAL Lover
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 27, 2023
    Canyon Lake, TX
    If I had time, I totally would… Also- if you havent been to Stanley’s Pit BBQ- be sure to check it out… You wont be disappointed

Top Bottom