Lynx Defense

Meet n greet lunch, Tyler, Jul 4 or 5 - TBD

Coiled

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I just heard about UJ's on the Bucket List yesterday and it looks worthy of a visit @noon time.
Anyone want to meet there, or ride from Walker county area, either Tuesday or Wednesday?
Target Sports

Coiled

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gah, this is NOT the Texas storm talk thread! :p :green:

Sorry to hear the weather gave y'all grief but at least there was no home damage or injuries. <thumbsup>

Even though I'll roll 120 miles, this state is so big it's not close enough for you two and no doubt, I completely understand. I've passed on a ton of meets both here and bike forums cuz it's just too far.

Once again I spent a ridiculous amount of time changing the rear tire on the bike today. It wasn't showing threads (yet :eek: ) but it was due. The front still has a little life left but I bought my 1st set of Metzeler's and hope to change it tomorrow.

If I go to Uncle Jack's this week, it will almost certainly be on July 5 but someday I will get there, the menu looks fattening & tasty. :)

Jc2468

FAL Lover
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I had time, I totally would… Also- if you havent been to Stanley’s Pit BBQ- be sure to check it out… You wont be disappointed

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digur