Texas SOT

Melissa "Claudio" Lewis: Antifa Shill This B..ch Cost Me My Job!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    Ugly bitch.jpg

Melissa "Claudio" Lewis (Portland Oregon) who considers herself to be some kind of "journalist" singled me out and engaged in a very personal doxing attack against me which eventually not only cost me my $275+K per year job, but also my career. I was incorrectly identified as a "Proud Boy" and later a victim of a relentless attack by her against me to my employer. Additionally a false narrative was established in the media which went world-wide (yes even London Daily Mail did a report about it) where I was falsely labeled a "Proud Boy Hate Group Member" or a "Self-Proclaimed Proud Boy." Additionally, she conspired with Ben Schlappig (One Mile At A Time Blog) who also wrote a highly biased hit piece about me full of outrageous conclusions and outright lies. https://onemileatatime.com/extremist-allegiant-air-pilot/
    Of course, my company caved to the demands and after 15 years of loyal service I was unceremoniously dismissed. This is the reality of the cancel culture. These people consider this a war and will be absolutely ruthless against those who they consider to be the enemy. Now obviously, had I not had such a high-profile job it is unlikely I would have been singled out. Also, had my social media presence been favorable to the extremist Left it is doubtful there would have been any complaints no matter how violent or insulting my rhetoric. Guys the days of free speech are over. And Antifa and Black Lives Matter are the new Brown Shirts enforcing the neo-fascist doctrine of the Left.
    Don't think it can't happen to you...
    Hurley's Gold

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    Sounds like you may have a good case in court. Sue her for defamation, libel, slander, and unnecessary ugliness.
    I'm trying to find a lawyer to take the case. Especially against Ben Schlappig. I think there may be something there, although I don't think he has much to sue for and unfortunately I can't go after the platform.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Is this you, dude?

Yep,
    Social media postings can cause problems if you're not careful!

Hey(!) I've been to St. Petersburg too!

(#robertc1024, #Younggun, #benenglish)

Last edited:

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    Is this you, dude?

Yep,
    Social media postings can cause problems if you're not careful!

Hey(!) I've been to St. Petersburg too!

(#robertc1024, #Younggun, #benenglish)

Best city in the world by far! I'm moving there permanently in a few months.

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    I feel for you. But I read the alleged hit piece which is basically snippit’s of personal shit you posted online using your real name. If the quoted remarks are not yours, then you might have a case. But good luck finding a lawyer that is going to fight someone who combed the Internet and posted up statements you made and then comments on them. Defamation is based on lies and deceit. So I guess the question is did you post the statements the author quotes?

I have read hit pieces, and this ain’t one of them. Good luck, though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Why do people insist on keeping their Facebook and Twitter accounts?..
    They are nothing but trouble since the whole world is your audience.

I have come to learn in life that an opinion is just that, and worth $0.02. We all have our own way of thinking, and we all have different experiences in life. While we may think our opinions are solid, fair, and sound (based on OUR nostalgia); there are thousands more out there that do not share a similar philosophy. This world is a big place and full of insane people, and sadly many of these people will ruin your life without a single care.

Ronald, sorry to see your troubles. I agree with Bozz that you have a case against her for slander and defamation. Who knows, you may be able to salvage something after all of this, and it is my hope that you get back on track. Doxing can sometimes destroy lives. Lesson learned, don't post anything on Twitter or Facebook regarding personal matters, and especially don't contact this nutjob anymore.

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    I feel for you. But I read the alleged hit piece which is basically snippit’s of personal shit you posted online using your real name. If the quoted remarks are not yours, then you might have a case. But good luck finding a lawyer that is going to fight someone who combed the Internet and posted up statements you made and then comments on them. Defamation is based on lies and deceit. So I guess the question is did you post the statements the author quotes?

I have read hit pieces, and this ain’t one of them. Good luck, though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well yes there were some remarks that were mine. The problem is the conclusions he drew from them. While that's his own opinion of course, nevertheless they may have influenced some people to consider them as plausible. And there were a couple flat out lies and distortions, especially regarding my relationship with Russell Bentley. But you are right, it will be difficult to find a lawyer, mainly because this worthless **** Ben Shlappig really doesn't have anything to go after.

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    Here's the deal, I don't do anymore than a lot of people do online. Nothing I said was really all that outrageous whether or not you agree with me. I never threatened anyone or never made any racist remarks. What got me in trouble was they associated me with the proud boys and then did an intense search to find ANYTHING derogatory I'd ever said online. For example: after watching a video where those Antifa Little Boy FAGGOTS were attacking the police with bricks and lasers I said "they should give the cops m60s and take care of those fags once and for all". They called this a threat of violence from me to them. How is it I was threatening those little faggy soy boys? I was only suggesting the police should do what needs to be done and exterminate those vermin once and for all!
    I wasn't suggesting I'd do it myself.

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    Simple rule of thumb: Think before you speak, think twice before you act, think three times before you post it on the internet.
    Look, I thought we lived in a free country. Doesn't look that way. I never ever mentioned who I worked for or that I was even an airline pilot. Really funny the Ugly one said I made a "homophobic slur" Hell! I ain't afraid of Fags! Actually this is what I love about Russia they know how to treat homos. There ain't no gender confusion there, and the treat faggotdom like what it is...a mental disorder. Look, I don't hate fags cause they are fags, actually the fag stewardesses gave me a lot less grief on average than the female ones. I just don't consider it normal that's all. I sure as hell ain't afraid of them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom