Venture Surplus ad

Melissa "Claudio" Lewis: Antifa Shill This B..ch Cost Me My Job!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    robot-wars-pit.gif

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    View attachment 243248

Melissa "Claudio" Lewis (Portland Oregon) who considers herself to be some kind of "journalist" singled me out and engaged in a very personal doxing attack against me which eventually not only cost me my $275+K per year job, but also my career. I was incorrectly identified as a "Proud Boy" and later a victim of a relentless attack by her against me to my employer. Additionally a false narrative was established in the media which went world-wide (yes even London Daily Mail did a report about it) where I was falsely labeled a "Proud Boy Hate Group Member" or a "Self-Proclaimed Proud Boy." Additionally, she conspired with Ben Schlappig (One Mile At A Time Blog) who also wrote a highly biased hit piece about me full of outrageous conclusions and outright lies. https://onemileatatime.com/extremist-allegiant-air-pilot/
    Of course, my company caved to the demands and after 15 years of loyal service I was unceremoniously dismissed. This is the reality of the cancel culture. These people consider this a war and will be absolutely ruthless against those who they consider to be the enemy. Now obviously, had I not had such a high-profile job it is unlikely I would have been singled out. Also, had my social media presence been favorable to the extremist Left it is doubtful there would have been any complaints no matter how violent or insulting my rhetoric. Guys the days of free speech are over. And Antifa and Black Lives Matter are the new Brown Shirts enforcing the neo-fascist doctrine of the Left.
    Don't think it can't happen to you...
    Self entitled pale little devil worshipping hateful millennial geek punk brat... shall I go on?

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    The problem is, the country you are headed to has already surpassed the USA as a "Shithole country" Pretty blonds who are attracted to US dollars would ease the pain, I suppose...
    Anglo-Saxons (white)folks make up about 70% of the U.S. population, therefore we have 70% of the say-so.. it's not racist, just math.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What is this thread about?
    Nothing, anymore. As far as I can tell.
    Lighten up Francis
    Everybody needs to lighten up.

OK, it's nothing overt but this thread is just a simmering pot of grits. You never know when it's going to get a little too hot and spit out a sticky glob that burns, all while you curse yourself for keeping your arm over the pot while you stir.

IOW, while I can't point to one thing, my gut tells me it's done. And so, it's done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom