• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Kinda of reminds me when i was in the Navy in San Diego.
    Just about every Friday & Saturday night, the people of Tijuana would group together in a big group of 200-300 people & RUSH the border at once. Their thought is they cant catch all of us.

The ones that have got in illegally spread the word & now its just a mass invasion to the US. Just get here, get detained & you'll get released on the US side.

"Last week, more than 1,300 migrants escaped this shelter – most of them Cubans. Of those who escaped, about 600 remain on the loose.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/migrant-caravan-global-refugees-world
    ARJ Defense ad

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Need a few of these on the border
    gun lead.jpg

Attachments

• gun lead.jpg
      gun lead.jpg
      56.5 KB · Views: 349

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Change five things.

The birth laws such that just being born here doesn't make you a citizen. If both of your parents aren't citizens then neither is the baby.

If you are caught entering illegally you are fingerprinted/identified and documented and forever barred from coming here or applying for citizenship.

Mandatory 5 year prison sentence for employing or harboring or assisting illegal immigrants in any way. Your business and or personal property can be seized if found to be doing this as well. This applies to the government as well. No services to be provided to include food, school, medical, licenses anything.

Immediate return to your country of origin and/or last country transited before entering the US illegally of anyone caught.

Stop all trade and/or aid to any country that aids/facilitates illegals to get here.

If you come here legally I am all for you being here. We can't have a million unknown/undocumented people a year flooding over our borders. Of course nothing will be done in the long run and they will continue to come as they have been for years and years.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Personally, I believe that we should send the line-crashers to Club Gitmo. - That will STOP many illegal entrants from "coming north", when the word gets out.

yours, satx

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    It isn't big enough. If you are going to send them anywhere, just send them back, as quickly as possible. I see Trump is now trying to do this.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    lightflyer1,

IF a FEW "line crashers" were sent to GITMO & all the people who enter illegally thereafter are told that if they don't leave & not return to the USA unlawfully that they will be sent to GITMO, 99% will SELF-deport.

yours, satx

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I cant say what I would do to the invaders if it were my call.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    lightflyer1,

IF a FEW "line crashers" were sent to GITMO & all the people who enter illegally thereafter are told that if they don't leave & not return to the USA unlawfully that they will be sent to GITMO, 99% will SELF-deport.

yours, satx

With more than 100k crossing every month I doubt deporting a few would even reach their ears or be believable. You would have to imprison a huge number before the word got out. Also with the risk of being caught so low I think they would still chance it. The courts would probably stop it or make them build GITMO into a Holiday Inn resort for illegals.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    lightflyer1,

OK. = WHAT is YOUR foolproof means to get the ILLEGALS to LEAVE the USA forever OR have you "thrown up your hands" & accepted this INVASION as unmanageable & permanent??

yours, satx

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Trick question as there is no foolproof plan and no matter what I think or say has little chance of happening. I already expressed my views earlier in the thread. Go back and read them. Slim chance any of that will happen. Don't bother throwing the IG thing back in my face as I experienced that as a private in the Army and there was very little I could do to affect any change other than get the heck out. There were many things I liked about the service and a few things I absolutely hated. There are some things you can't change and it is then best to separate yourself from the situation, unless it is life and death.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    lightflyer1,

In other words (& stripped of all your needless verbiage), you have NO WORKABLE PLAN at all to deal with the invasion, do you??

A simple YES or NO answer is solicited from you.
    (IF you DO have a workable plan, POST it.)

yours, satx

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    No. I haven't seen your "workable" plan either. Your, send them to GITMO isn't workable as well. Evidentally there is no workable plan or we wouldn't be in the mess we are today. I posted what I thought was reasonable in post #7 and you "liked" it. That is what I think is workable but getting those things passed won't happen in todays climate, in my opinion.

Why do you seem to want to fight over a simple post I made? You did this on the IG post and one other time IIRC as well. If you don't like my posts skip over them or ignore me or put me on your list. I don't know what I did to become your private punching bag. Enough already.

Top Bottom