• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    lightflyer1,

You are not my private punching bag but you seem (like so many others in the USA) to have "given in to" the prevailing media-driven/LEFTIST view, that we can do NOTHING to STOP the invasion & get the illegals to LEAVE the USA until/unless they return lawfully.

I just find that attitude DEFEATIST & just incredibly SAD, especially on a TEXAS forum.
    (Personally, at this juncture I'm UP for most any legal tactic that will get the illegals OUT of our Republic forever.)

yours, satx
    Venture Surplus ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They have gunboats on the Rio Grande with dual 50's. I'm sure it is just for show.

I know that have M249s and M60s, but last I heard they were set up for semi auto fire only after some Guatemalan tourists got shot or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    lightflyer1,

You are not my private punching bag but you seem (like so many others in the USA) to have "given in to" the prevailing media-driven/LEFTIST view, that we can do NOTHING to STOP the invasion & get the illegals to LEAVE the USA until/unless they return lawfully.

I just find that attitude DEFEATIST & just incredibly SAD, especially on a TEXAS forum.
    (Personally, at this juncture I'm UP for most any legal tactic that will get the illegals OUT of our Republic forever.)

yours, satx

I don’t think he said that. I also don’t think GITMO is a workable solution because he’ll will freeze over before it happens.

Best bet is the border barrier, illegal entry resulting in immediate deportation loss of ability to ever apply for citizenship, all asylum requests must be made at point of entry and entry will not be allowed until the request is approved/entry before approval results in denial and deportation, and streamlining the citizenship process for those who would benefit our nation with their presence.

But even that is unlikely. Far more likely than the GITMO solution that will absolutely never happen for obvious reasons to anyone who has paid attention to anything that’s ever happened in the US aside from the concentration camps of WW2, which would only serve as a further hindrance to the GITMO plan. But still an uphill battle for reasonable reform.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Younggun,

Inasmuch as I know NUMEROUS DPS folks (my daughter is a "big shot" there), I've NOT even heard a rumor of that.

I was told by a Ranger (at GT Distributors, about 10 days ago) that the gunboats now/ROUTINELY exchange full-auto fire with criminal forces that are shooting at the gunboats, from the Mexican side of the river.

Btw, when did TX start appointing relative "children" as Rangers?? - This YM looked young enough to be my GRANDSON & kept addressing me as , "Sir".
    (I don't think of myself as "old" at 72.)

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wait, I know how to stop illegal immigration.

Let the Dems take control and do whatever they want. Within a decade the nation will be such a shithole that nobody will want to come here!

And that is foolproof.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    lightflyer1,

OK. = WHAT is YOUR foolproof means to get the ILLEGALS to LEAVE the USA forever OR have you "thrown up your hands" & accepted this INVASION as unmanageable & permanent??

yours, satx
    I have a suggestion......put a bounty on illegals. $500 a head, must prove illegal status. Cheaper than having law enforcement do it. And it will stimulate the economy, especially in low-income areas.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Younggun,

Inasmuch as I know NUMEROUS DPS folks (my daughter is a "big shot" there), I've NOT even heard a rumor of that.

I was told by a Ranger (at GT Distributors, about 10 days ago) that the gunboats now/ROUTINELY exchange full-auto fire with criminal forces that are shooting at the gunboats, from the Mexican side of the river.

Btw, when did TX start appointing relative "children" as Rangers?? - This YM looked young enough to be my GRANDSON & kept addressing me as , "Sir".
    (I don't think of myself as "old" at 72.)

yours, satx

Maybe it had changed. I got the info from an in-law that was working at the border and employed by Texas DPS which runs the “highway patrol” boats.

More likely though is that he was only describing the situation with Texas DPS and it’s not applicable to US border patrol.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I have a suggestion......put a bounty on illegals. $500 a head, must prove illegal status. Cheaper than having law enforcement do it. And it will stimulate the economy, especially in low-income areas.

I bet the cartels would make more money from such a scheme than anyone else.

They already got people to kill, now they could kill them and collect a bounty by doing it on this side of the river.

Unintended consequences and such.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    lightflyer1,

yours, satx

Not defeatist and not giving up. But you have to admit that nothing is happening to change anything currently even though many are trying. Been this way for decades. I just don't see anything changing in the near future. If you see a way that tomorrow will be different then I wish you would get busy. I am doing all I can but it isn't having much if any effect.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I don’t think he said that. I also don’t think GITMO is a workable solution because he’ll will freeze over before it happens.

Best bet is the border barrier, illegal entry resulting in immediate deportation loss of ability to ever apply for citizenship, all asylum requests must be made at point of entry and entry will not be allowed until the request is approved/entry before approval results in denial and deportation, and streamlining the citizenship process for those who would benefit our nation with their presence.

But even that is unlikely. Far more likely than the GITMO solution that will absolutely never happen for obvious reasons to anyone who has paid attention to anything that’s ever happened in the US aside from the concentration camps of WW2, which would only serve as a further hindrance to the GITMO plan. But still an uphill battle for reasonable reform.

Younggun,

Have you forgotten the TRAIL OF TEARS, the DY's POW CAMPS (that were designed to cause DEATH of the CSA POWs on a wholesale basis), the FACT that some Amer-Indans were held (for NO reason other than being "Red savages"), well into the 20th Century and that numerous "presumed NAZI & Communist sympathizers" were interned in AK or "hospitalized for observation" at St. Elizabeth's mental hospital in DC "for an indefinite period" (Most were "observed" until after VJ Day.)??

Fyi, often the "internees" had committed no crime & the FDR administration had NO evidence or proof of the internees doing anything even "suspicious" except that the people had German or Eastern European "sounding" surnames and/or that they had been accused of being "critics of FDR's policies" ??

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Not defeatist and not giving up. But you have to admit that nothing is happening to change anything currently even though many are trying. Been this way for decades. I just don't see anything changing in the near future. If you see a way that tomorrow will be different then I wish you would get busy. I am doing all I can but it isn't having much if any effect.

lightflyer1,

Pardon me for pointing out that even some of our own members have "made fun of me" for regularly emailing/writing/calling our TX politicians, contacting federal Congress-critters & mailing money-saving ideas to the WH, too.
    (One member "on forum" said that I was accomplishing nothing.)

IF that doesn't qualify as "defeatist", perhaps I don't understand what "defeatist" means.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To ALL,

IF every member of this forum would start emailing/mailing/phoning the WH & our elected representatives WEEKLY & DEMANDING ACTION on the border CRISIS, it will be "noticed" & often acted upon.

Btw, "guessing" what some FAR LEFT judge MIGHT, at some future date, do is a damned poor excuse for NOT doing something that MIGHT work to stop the invasion.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Enforce all laws currently on the books. For one, if I am arrested the government will take my minor children from me while I am detained.

Inspector43,

IF you are sent to jail, do ANY of the jurisdictions NOT separate the children from their jailed relatives??
    (IMO, that's just another weak/STUPID excuse offered by the LEFTISTS, who are "domestic enemies", for doing NADA.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Winner! You been reading my mind?

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Reelect trump, keep the senate repub, and flip the house back to repub. No guarantee they will get off their (House & Senate) collective asses but a better chance than what we have now.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Winner! You been reading my mind?

AustinN4,

My guess is that at least one person (likely including the person who said that he was my "private punching bag" suggested it) will say that a judge wouldn't allow any of that.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

seeker_two,

I'm even IN for offering an year-round "open season" on hunting "armed coyotes", especially the coyotes that shoot at our LEOs.

yours, satx.

Top Bottom