• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Man I’ve got em. Been looking for info on how to get rid of em figured I’d ask the gang if any of y’all have had em and how the hell do I get rid of em? They’re ripping up my yard.
    Guns International

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    A friend of mine had them and they just tore up his yard. He took a gas lawn mower and rigged up a flexible exhaust pipe extension and put it in the holes and then started it, made it so it burned rich with smoke from the exhaust and gassed them. Took a few times but they either died or moved on, Good Luck!:banghead:

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Hard to eradicate the nocturnal underground little cocksuckers.

My land has sandy loam soil so I got a lot of um out there.

Fun to plink um with a 22 but very hard to do so since they come out mostly after dark and they rarely pop up out of hole for long.

Have trued a couple times so far seems Im batting 1 out of a 100.

They sell traps and stuff but I have yet to find a surefire way to eliminate the suckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    They like to eat grubs....and earthworms.
    You can use a poison to kill the grubs...the mole activity will increase but they will move on.

Get a dog. Ours detest other animals in the backyard and dig them up when they aren’t on lazy. I have found random holes the dogs have dug up to hip deep in their quest to eradicate them.

It is an ongoing battle for me. I can’t put out various other things to kill them since the dogs may decide to sample it or the mole later.

For us, the best time to find the moles at the surface are at night or after enough rain that the soil is saturated...we have 18-24” of sugar sand on top of clay...

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I have tried every trap known to man and have yet to get one. Put out the worm baits yesterday in desperation.

I have the gophers dialed in with the combo of the Gopher Hawk, spring traps and my .410. Started using strychnine bait at the end of last season and it worked great.

The moles, however, are evil creaturez

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Man some great thought, ideas, and insight. I like the idea of turning this into an adventure.

That video Baboon posted had me in stitches laughing. Looks like fun actually. I got to figure something out.

I now have a need for a suppressor.

Reactions: gll

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Man some great thought, ideas, and insight. I like the idea of turning this into an adventure.

That video Baboon posted had me in stitches laughing. Looks like fun actually. I got to figure something out.

I now have a need for a suppressor.
    From what I’ve read and one man I have spoken with, 1/2 stick of Juicy Fruit gum put into a mole trail and bam no more mole.

Top Bottom