• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I recently had a package from Arisaka Defense get lost by USPS. Arisaka replaced it and about a week later the original package was delivered. I wrote RTS “return to sender” all over the original package and wife dropped it off at P.O. just for it be redelivered to me. I reached out to Arisaka and explained what happened so they emailed me a new shipping label. I then dropped off the package with the new label on 3/15 and it’s not even showing received yet. While all this took place, USPS lost an upper from BCM for 3 days. I’m very disappointed with them but some retailers only offer USPS.
    Military Camp

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    USPS strikes again
    Screenshot_20240326_070910_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240326_070923_Chrome.jpg

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Good luck if you mark an item as lost though it shows delivered. They just keep coming back every few weeks and state it was delivered. I've done this several times over the last few years. I doubt they do anything to research.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I got a proof set from the US Mint. The shipping box was Wrapped in tape, with Tamper resistant Tape printed on it. The Mint Does not even trust the Post office.
    My guess it was shipped Registered mail, in with was it has to be taped as such. Its the only way to ship something of great value. Everyone that takes possession of it signs off on it,

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    My guess it was shipped Registered mail, in with was it has to be taped as such. Its the only way to ship something of great value. Everyone that takes possession of it signs off on it,
    Several times I've had packages, which required a signature, be delivered with no attempt to obtain my signature. All of the shippers seem to be guilty of this practice. Fed Ex left a repaired gun at my door and didn't ring the door bell or attempt to get the required signature. Another package containing a several thousand dollar radio amplifier was left in front of the garage door without obtaining the required signature. Fortunately the delivery was made to the correct address each time.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Several times I've had packages, which required a signature, be delivered with no attempt to obtain my signature.
    I prefer that to what they usually do; ring the doorbell and run back to their truck before you can get the door open, or don't even bother and just mark you down as not present when you've been there waiting all day.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Several times I've had packages, which required a signature, be delivered with no attempt to obtain my signature. All of the shippers seem to be guilty of this practice. Fed Ex left a repaired gun at my door and didn't ring the door bell or attempt to get the required signature. Another package containing a several thousand dollar radio amplifier was left in front of the garage door without obtaining the required signature. Fortunately the delivery was made to the correct address each time.

Signature required and Registered are two different services.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Signature required and Registered are two different services.
    The gun and the amplifier were each Signature Required, yet the drivers did not attempt to obtain a signature on either shipment. The amplifier was expensive, however being a large, heavy item wasn't likely to be stolen. A porch pirate would have had a good day if I had not got the fex ex package first.

Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I'm currently watching an inbound package go thru the usual asshattery.
    It has taken TEN days from Chicago to North Houston distribution center. Sat there for a couple of days.
    Then it went to Pasadena for some reason. There it has sat for two days without movement.
    It is a small package.
    It was supposed to be here a week ago.
    Not sellers fault. Goofy USPS strikes again.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We use informed delivery, know what is supposed to be delivered. Last Friday a package was supposed to be delivered, got the informed delivery notification it was delivered. Wife went to the mailbox, not there, obviously it was put in the wrong mailbox. We live in a cul-de-sac figured a neighbor got it. Saturday nothing, Monday nothing, it happens all the time. Wife texted USPS they said wait a week, she called credit card company got a hold on the payment. Yesterday, Tuesday, a neighbor is driving by and stops. He said he had a package for her, I don't know about you but I'd have brought it to my neighbor that day if I got something that wasn't mine.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom