• ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Ya reckon we're next?

The intelligence community sure thinks that something is brewing for here now that al qaeda has safe haven in Afghanistan and we probably have limited HUMINT coming out of there since we pulled out.

Al qaeda still harbors a lot of resentment, but you can’t plan much when you’re always on the run and don’t have safe haven. Unfortunately they likely have that now in Afghanistan.

When I first heard about this today, the Chechens were who I thought did it.

Same. I believe the Chechens were truly radicalized by Saudi Wahhabism and Al Qaeda influence. They’re always up to no good. But Al Qaeda and ISIS don’t get along well. They have similar goals, but different timelines and I’d imagine opinions on who should have influence.

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    One of the terrorists is a Ukrainian citizen and fought for Ukraine in the current conflict. He is a Chechen named Rustam Azhiev.

I saw a video of them spraying into a crowd of wounded civilians and also slitting another civis throat. Also saw a video of them tracking down the guy who was doing the shooting in the woods. He got his ass beat and thats also when he got his ear cut off. I believe that guy is from Tajikistan or some other shithole in central Asia

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    One of the terrorists is a Ukrainian citizen and fought for Ukraine in the current conflict. He is a Chechen named Rustam Azhiev.

I saw a video of them spraying into a crowd of wounded civilians and also slitting another civis throat. Also saw a video of them tracking down the guy who was doing the shooting in the woods. He got his ass beat and thats also when he got his ear cut off. I believe that guy is from Tajikistan or some other shithole in central Asia
    I seen the video of them taking him out of the woods he was hiding in. I was wondering why he was bleeding out of his ear so bad, good to know they Van Gough his ear

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Yep, just saw the ISIS claim. But what's their motivation?
    You are kidding when you ask their motivation right? If you do not get their motivation by now you must not be very up on their past attacks or on the history of their attacks in Russia (and by their I mean Muslims not just limited to ISIS) or their religious beliefs. In short, they hate everyone who is not a Muslim and they hate other Muslims who differ from them and their so called holy book which calls for the killing of infidels. Other than that, they may have a slight animosity toward Russians (previously Soviets) who invaded Afghanistan years ago.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Wouldn't be surprised if some groups were "encouraged" to do what they wanted to do anyway.....
    Or putler knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. Nation's capital in wartime with a warning from the US and they still manage to pull it off, and security forces don't show up till after it's over and done?

Or maybe it's a FSB false flag the way they have been doing since the 90s apartment bombings that putler used to good advantage.

Last edited:

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    You are kidding when you ask their motivation right? If you do not get their motivation by now you must not be very up on their past attacks or on the history of their attacks in Russia (and by their I mean Muslims not just limited to ISIS) or their religious beliefs. In short, they hate everyone who is not a Muslim and they hate other Muslims who differ from them and their so called holy book which calls for the killing of infidels. Other than that, they may have a slight animosity toward Russians (previously Soviets) who invaded Afghanistan years ago.
    putler is also hated for the hundreds of thousands killed in Syria, by Wagner and by his ally Assad with putler's assistance. Really ruthless.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    putler is also hated for the hundreds of thousands killed in Syria, by Wagner and by his ally Assad with putler's assistance. Really ruthless.
    Oh he's a killer for sure. But when he had Wagner attack our soldiers in Syria Trump sent him a message by wiping out the attacking force. It wasn't until Vegetable Joe showed how incompetent he is that Putin made his move.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    No was not kidding. I understand their distaste for infidels, but thought they preferred to act in Judeo-Christian countries. Russia does not pop up high on that list for me. Europe and North America, yes. I had overlooked the Chechnya aspect, though. Afghanistan, sure, makes sense.
    Has Putin responded appropriately yet?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Ive seen some videos on telegram of the FSB “interrogating” the suspects. They cut the one dudes ear off and stuffed it in his mouth

The other guy had his eyeball hanging out of his head
    I like how they put them in a box with a glass front and let the public view them all beat to shit like that.
    It definitely took the fight out of them.
    It looks they found out.

Top Bottom