• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhineland

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2024
    Austin, Texas
    Hey,

Just moved to Austin last year where my wife's family is from. Being from Europe I'm still getting acclimatized to this brutal Texas heat. Wondered if Austin has any gun meetups and shows? I have a scope and revolver I'm looking to sell as I'd like to get an ACOG TA31 and figured a gun show might be a good place to start.

Spent time in the military in my home country so I'm pretty familiar with firearms and appreciate the freedoms America has. Going back to Europe feels incredibly oppressive now, although I don't know where is doing worse with all the cultural 'enrichment' being forced upon us.
    Target Sports

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Welcome to the Forum!

You can sell them here, once you've met the requirements.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Hey,

Just moved to Austin last year where my wife's family is from. Being from Europe I'm still getting acclimatized to this brutal Texas heat. Wondered if Austin has any gun meetups and shows? I have a scope and revolver I'm looking to sell as I'd like to get an ACOG TA31 and figured a gun show might be a good place to start.

Spent time in the military in my home country so I'm pretty familiar with firearms and appreciate the freedoms America has. Going back to Europe feels incredibly oppressive now, although I don't know where is doing worse with all the cultural 'enrichment' being forced upon us.
    Welcome Sir to Texas and to our forum,,,

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Welcome!!!

I'm going to guess you are from the Rhineland-Pfalz region?? 1FCK fan?

I can't speak for the Austin area, but this might be of interest to you and it's (relatively) close.

New Braunfels Schuetzen Verein

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Welcome to Texas Gun Talk.................and Texas..............

Rhineland

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2024
    Austin, Texas
    Welcome!!!

I'm going to guess you are from the Rhineland-Pfalz region?? 1FCK fan?

I can't speak for the Austin area, but this might be of interest to you and it's (relatively) close.

New Braunfels Schuetzen Verein

I'm actually not from Germany but I have lived in Germany and have very close ties to it. Yes I did in fact live in the Rhineland-Pfalz region. Used to speak pretty good German but it's very rusty these days. No, I'm a rugby fan not a football/soccer fan.

Oh that looks cool, I'll need to check it out.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Hey,

Heat? You think this is heat?

Rereading your post I assume you were here in June-August last year ;)

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Welcome from San Antonio. I was born in Rheinland-Pfalz and lived on US air bases in Kaiserslautern for 9 years, so I don't speak much German. My wife is fluent but rusty.

Top Bottom