• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Just got news after a visit to the ER twice over a period of 4 days for what I thought was constipation related. First ER visit confirmed something was in my lower abdomen region, which I felt a bit of during a self-exam for constipation (no I didnt fingerbang myself lol). I was given tylenol-codeine 4 for the pain and was told by the doc its highly likely cancerous and maybe stage 3 definitively and possibly stage 4 because I keep losing weight even after eating normally. Well 2 days later I get even worse pains than the last time and i end up going to baylor scott n white in temple. they confirmed a mass was there but it was in my lower back around the right side of my spine and they say the size was 13x5x8cm and creeping towards major blood vessels from my kidneys :( They agree its a definite stage 3 and maybe 4. they wont know for sure until a biopsy is done if its stage 4. My estranged wife was being very emotionally abusive to me 3 weeks prior to my diagnosis so I ended up walking out on her. I couldnt take it anymore. Now she constantly talks trash about me losing a testicle to cancer. sends harassing emails, the whole 9 yards and then some. :(
    Venture Surplus ad

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Just got news after a visit to the ER twice over a period of 4 days for what I thought was constipation related. First ER visit confirmed something was in my lower abdomen region, which I felt a bit of during a self-exam for constipation (no I didnt fingerbang myself lol). I was given tylenol-codeine 4 for the pain and was told by the doc its highly likely cancerous and maybe stage 3 definitively and possibly stage 4 because I keep losing weight even after eating normally. Well 2 days later I get even worse pains than the last time and i end up going to baylor scott n white in temple. they confirmed a mass was there but it was in my lower back around the right side of my spine and they say the size was 13x5x8cm and creeping towards major blood vessels from my kidneys :( They agree its a definite stage 3 and maybe 4. they wont know for sure until a biopsy is done if its stage 4. My estranged wife was being very emotionally abusive to me 3 weeks prior to my diagnosis so I ended up walking out on her. I couldnt take it anymore. Now she constantly talks trash about me losing a testicle to cancer. sends harassing emails, the whole 9 yards and then some. :(
    I'm so very sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I pray that it isn't as bad as they say.
    May the Lord shine His Face upon you, and Bless you. May He grant you ever lasting peace.
    I'm sorry your ex is bereft of any sympathy, and compassion.
    She sounds like she needs a lot of help herself.
    Nothing is over until you say, and will it to be over.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I am sorry to heart about your cancer and your wife.

Hang in there, you can definitely get past the wife thing. And you can probably beat the cancer with the right treatment.

I know a lady that is beating stage 4 her2 breast cancer using holistic medicine. The oncologist that she went to wanted her to get chemo and radiation and told her that would keep her alive a little longer. She decided to only do radiation on the bones to stop the cancer there and not do any chemo. Instead of chemo she decided do a natural treatment. At her worse I thought that she would die soon, she could not even walk to the bathroom. That was several months ago and today she is getting around really well and able to do all the things that she did before the cancer.

So I know from watching her that cancer can be overcome if you do the right treatment. But you must be committed to the treatment and that is not easy sometimes.

I would suggest that you do a lot of research on the type of cancer that you have and the treatments for it, especially holistic treatments. DO NOT depend solely on doctors for your treatment.

Please keep us updated.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm still sort of a new guy around here, but prayers and well wishes headed your way. I sympathize with your situation, for both. It sucks a wife not being supportive of you at this time in your life, regardless of what she thinks as being a wife. That's just cold.

Cancer can be beat, and it's not the death sentence it use to be. The wife went through it just a couple of years ago, and she beat it. I hear more people beating cancer now. Yeah, it will be hard. And one thing you need to beat cancer, is a positive attitude.

Top Bottom