• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Yes, there is Bass Pro, but no, not the same thing, even basically. Bass Pro pales in comparison to Cabela's. ESPECIALLY in their firearm area.

What about Gander? I'd settle for one of those in north Austin. Like to have it closer; but the outlet mall area might work.
    Shoot...now that I think about it, there's an empty HEB and an empty furniture store location on 183 in nw Austin. NOW we're talkin' ;)

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    What about Gander? I'd settle for one of those in north Austin. Like to have it closer; but the outlet mall area might work.
    Shoot...now that I think about it, there's an empty HEB and an empty furniture store location on 183 in nw Austin. NOW we're talkin' ;)

Is that the one off Lakeline Blvd.? Yeah that would be good plus they're opening a new Alamo Drafthouse in that area. Would be a dream come true - HEB, Cabelas, Alamo Drafthouse... I may never leave.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Is that the one off Lakeline Blvd.? Yeah that would be good plus they're opening a new Alamo Drafthouse in that area. Would be a dream come true - HEB, Cabelas, Alamo Drafthouse... I may never leave.
    Yep, if I could convince Trader Joe's to take over the former Bed Bath and Beyond spot next to Sports Authority, we'd be all set!

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Yep, if I could convince Trader Joe's to take over the former Bed Bath and Beyond spot next to Sports Authority, we'd be all set!

Holy crap, Coach! You might have something there... who needs crappy, overpriced bath towels? Give me a hundred different beer, wine and gourmet frozen dinners anytime.

Top Bottom