• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    “When we were in the hospital, one of the doctors told me: “War is like an X-ray: all human insides become visible. Good people become better. Bad people - worse.”
    Lynx Defense

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    “20 Days in Mariupol” received an Oscar for Best Feature Documentary. This is the first Ukrainian film to win an Oscar.

The film, directed by Mstislav Chernov, tells the story of the first weeks of fighting in Mariupol, Donetsk region, during Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine in 2022.

"I am thankful. But I'll probably be the first director on this stage who wishes he hadn't made this film. I would like to be able to trade this for Russia never attacking Ukraine, never occupying our cities; so that the Russians do not kill tens of thousands of my fellow citizens of Ukraine. I would give it if they released all the hostages, the soldiers who defended our land, the civilians who are in their prisons. But I can’t change history, I can’t change the past, we’re all against it together, you and I, we are now among the most talented people in the world. We can make sure that the truth wins,” Chernov said from the Oscars stage.

I'm watching this right now. It's a very good documentary from the Ukraine perspective.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    The Russian-speaking Ukrainian women say “We want to live in Ukraine, not in Russia!”
    Hey, Russians! Who are you “saving” from “Nazis”?
    In guessing that why they live in Ukraine and not Russia.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    But Putin wants us to believe that those women are dreaming about being Russians.
    I have no idea. I'm sure some Ukrainians would prefer to be Russian, and some would prefer not. If there are two separate countries, then everyone gets a choice.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I have no idea. I'm sure some Ukrainians would prefer to be Russian, and some would prefer not. If there are two separate countries, then everyone gets a choice.

Well there are...but the larger one decided to invade and try to take over the smaller one. And Putin tried to justify it using the same logic and excuses Hitler did when he invaded the Sudetenland.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ

So, whoever wants to be Russian, they are free to leave Ukraine and live happily in the GULAG.
    Ukraine is independent country, not Putin’s backyard.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    So, whoever wants to be Russian, they are free to leave Ukraine and live happily in the GULAG.
    Ukraine is independent country, not Putin’s backyard.
    Yes, that's pretty much what I said. Having two separate countries provides everyone with the option to live where they want.

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    Meanwhile, in China…

Attachments

• IMG_9744.jpeg
      IMG_9744.jpeg
      52 KB · Views: 29

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    ATGMs take out 2 ruzzian APCs, 3rd one makes a run for it. Bradley chases it down, rips it, and it's bailed troops, apart.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Ukraine’s Victories Over Russia’s Black Sea Fleet Reopen Vital Grain Corridor​

Ukrainian farmers have sharply increased sales since Russian warships were pushed back by attacks with naval drones​

Ukrainian naval drones have sunk a series of Russian warships, putting swaths of the Black Sea all but off limits to the Russian Navy and allowing Ukraine to increase grain exports close to prewar levels from its main ports in Odesa.

“It is thanks to our armed forces,” said 46-year-old Kosenyuk, whose nearly 7,000-acre farm grows wheat, barley and corn, among other crops. “Without the corridor, we don’t have exports, we don’t have an economy. That is one of the enemy’s main aims: to destroy the economy.”
    It is a rare bright spot for Ukraine, which has suffered recent setbacks on the battlefield and is anxiously watching political disputes in the U.S. that have stalled much-needed additional funding. The increased income is providing a timely boost for the country’s economy, which lost around one-third of its output in the first year of the war before clawing back about 5% in 2023.

In the last four months of 2023, Ukraine destroyed one-fifth of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet, according to the British Ministry of Defense.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Todays osint loss totals.

Lots of БМП-1s which suggests but does not prove that losses are forcing older equipment into use because new production cannot keep up.
    33d4a8ccb01b4fc55eb1a5d9be7c6c94.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

This is the first war I can think of that we're getting daily updates that would be as good as intel updates to ground level, division level, and even strategic command level. Insane.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom