Oct 7, 2015
    47384ce033958b9023ccb2ca1e0b1c4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    As far as open carry go, if you want too, go for it, me, I don't all the time because I'm almost 70 and my senses are starting to fade. In my town, yes sometimes I open carry, lots of people here do. When I'm out of town, now, even Texas Roadhouse has a sign saying no open carry. I honor that, it's their prerogative.
    If you're to timid to open carry, in my opinion, keep it hid.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner in Conroe over the weekend. I saw at least 3 separate gentlemen open carrying. That is more than I have seen in over a year while out and about. Interesting thing is that no one seemed to pay any attention to it. My wife did say, why don't they conceal like the rest of us which made me chuckle. Open carry is not for me but I have no problem with someone exercising their second amendment rights. Open carry is a personal choice. The one conclusion that I have come to from my dinner at Texas Roadhouse that night, is that folks who do open carry like a reasonably priced mid quality steak.

Last edited:

goodmanje

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2024
    Greenville
    Usually the people I see OC look like dbags.. I saw one guy going in Walmart with cowboy hat and the stereotypical cowboy clothes on and he had two long, old school style revolvers hanging at his hips like he was some kind of gunfighter from a Clint Eastwood movie. Silliness….

Top Bottom