• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Do you really want a pink California compliant pistol?

There's not that much difference, as long as he skips the Cali-compliant magazine. From what I can find it just means the pistol may have an unnecessary loaded chamber indicator or mag disconnect. Both of those can be eliminated easily. Most of the "California compliance" apparently consists of the manufacturer providing 3 pistols for testing and paying a fee.

Edited to add: On this model, even the California mag restrictions wouldn't be an issue, since standard capacity is 7+1.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Do you really want a pink California compliant pistol?
    No sir. I was simply glad to learn Sig had not discontinued them.

I think in this case CA Compliant means it's "on roster" and mags do not need to be permanently blocked being less than 10 rounds.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    There's not that much difference, as long as he skips the Cali-compliant magazine. From what I can find it just means the pistol may have an unnecessary loaded chamber indicator or mag disconnect. Both of those can be eliminated easily. Most of the "California compliance" apparently consists of the manufacturer providing 3 pistols for testing and paying a fee.

Edited to add: On this model, even the California mag restrictions wouldn't be an issue, since standard capacity is 7+1.
    I have a 938 which has provided several years of dependable service. I liked it well enough to purchase a second one.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's always about length, isn't it?....
    200w.gif

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Texas
    I didn like the snap I was getting from a small 9mm so believed that 380 was my answer. So, I carried a Colt Pocketlite. Compared to a 9mm P365, that Colt was harder ti control.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I've owned a couple 1911's and having the external safety on was never an issue.. i've seen guys in high stress situations draw a glock and get beat by the guy whose gun has an external safety..
    Oh, I agree. I don't have a problem using an EDC with a safety... it's a matter of practicing with what you use. My EDC is a 938, and I would not carry a traditional single action auto like the 1911 with no safety.... it's just too easy to snag the trigger.
    The Glock style that is a sort of modified double action, or a safety trigger are a different beast.
    I was only answering the guy that was asking why the P238 needed a safety...

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    P365 has a model chambered in .380 with a manual safety, the manual safety is ambi. Shoots comfortably for a pocket pistol, safety works well even in a pocket while still being usable. I just finished breaking mine in and ensuring it feeds Hornady well.

Top Bottom