• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just a head's up, and I haven't been able to find the Federal Highway Administration release on their website (https://highways.dot.gov/newsroom/press-releases); but several protest websites and social media sites are calling for a protest to block roads on 15 April 2024 in numerous US cities to include San Antonio and Houston (you can presume DFW and Austin will be on that list as well).

Here is what was sent to me from a colleague...

'The Federal Highway Administration released a security notice on Tuesday concerning potential impacts from protests scheduled worldwide on Monday, April 15th. A "pro-Palestinian" political group has organized a "Coordinated Economic Blockade to Free Palestine" with the goal of causing maximum economic disruption in 30+ cities worldwide. San Antonio and Houston are on that list. The organizers are stating that they will not coordinate with any local LE or government agencies prior to or during the protests.'

Again, this is unsubstantiated, and I've reached out to a few LE buds to see if they have any insights, I just wanted to share on here to ensure awareness.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    If after the summer of 2020, you don’t carry a carbine in your vehicle, you’re delusional.

I carry a Condition 1 rifle with me at all times.
    I’m thinking of mounting one of these in the pickup:
    1712981654732.jpeg

What do you think?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Somebody listed a post a few months ago of police on an Indian reservation putting the smack down oprotesters closing the road. I don’t recall the circumstances of the protest but cops here should take the same approach

Top Bottom