• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Funny that, Hamas and their supporters diverted hundreds of millions of relief funds to build tunnels, bunkers, and weapons but their supporters are trying to use an economic blockade against Israel? They used hospitals to shield their assets - weapons production, bunkers, etc - from retaliation yet there is no outrage from the Left of real violations of the laws of war?

The scary thing is the same folks who not only excuse their actions but actively support them are gearing up for action in the U.S. this summer in the run up to the elections. I am concerned that the summer of 2024 will make the summer of '68 look like a church social.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    10 gallons of emulsified cat poop, and a 12 vdc trash pump should do the trick.
    Maybe some Rit dye for visual effects.

Correction, use pig poop.
    Where is the nearest pig farm to San Antonio?
    Are you making reference to Austin? It is a little closer than Houston....

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Just a head's up, and I haven't been able to find the Federal Highway Administration release on their website (https://highways.dot.gov/newsroom/press-releases); but several protest websites and social media sites are calling for a protest to block roads on 15 April 2024 in numerous US cities to include San Antonio and Houston (you can presume DFW and Austin will be on that list as well).

Here is what was sent to me from a colleague...

Again, this is unsubstantiated, and I've reached out to a few LE buds to see if they have any insights, I just wanted to share on here to ensure awareness.

Guess I'll take the lifted Jeep with brush bars that day....and an AR.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Here’s a website promoting it.

San Antonio specific....

https://www.instagram.com/sacrfactions/ (I'm purposely not linking..copy and paste)

4 14.png

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

For almost 6 months we have watched a genocide being enacted upon upon our Indigenous Palestinian siblings. We have witnessed unfathomable acts of cruelty and the martyrdom of children through our phones daily. We have sobbed alongside our siblings as they have cried out with soul tearing screams at the loss of their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, children, at the occupation of their land, at the destruction of their sacred spaces. It is within our power collectively to stop this genocide. And more importantly, collectively, it’s our responsibility to do so.

Why we chose target: A15 is a coordinated strike against the economy. Valero was chosen for it’s significant economic contributions to San Antonio, TX. However Valero has blood soaked hands and is deeply entagled with Israel making them an additional reason we chose them as target.

Valero Energy Corporation has been chosen locally because it is the main supplier of military-grade jet fuel (JP-8) to the Israeli military. Between 2020-2024, the company has sent a JP-8 tanker every other month from its Bill Greehey refinery in Corpus Christi, Texas, to Israel. Its kerosene-based jet propulsion fuel called JP-8 powers Israel’s AH-64 Apache attack helicopters, its F-15 and F-16 fighter/bombers, as well as its Merkava tanks.​

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Top Bottom