Lynx Defense

Puppy taken shot, then beheaded and returned to yard.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    WTF?

A targeted "attack" they say. A law enforcement officials German Shepherd puppy taken from his yard, shot, beheaded then returned.

What kind of trash does this?

Get a wood chipper and a rope.

Target Sports

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The article didn't explicitly connect these dots, but the only thing about this that looks to be targeted at the officer is the fact that the corpse was returned to the yard.

That might be a stretch. Some people are sick enough in the head to do things like this just for fun. I grew up with a kid who doused cats with gasoline and set them on fire.

My point? Their motivations don't matter; I just hope whoever did this comes to a bad end.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What is up with all the hate against the police? My God!
    You could start a whole new thread with that thought but I hope you won't. It would be long, contentious, redundant, and I'd probably wind up locking it after giving time-outs to a couple of members who couldn't keep the traps shut.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    WTF?

A targeted "attack" they say. A law enforcement officials German Shepherd puppy taken from his yard, shot, beheaded then returned.

What kind of trash does this?

Get a wood chipper and a rope.

Ain't sure...but think I could make a blame LAMPSHADE out of the perp.....

Usin' the back edge of a FOOL BUTTER KNIFE! :rocket: :twin:

Sincerely hope they catch the perp and prosecute him to the FULLEST EXTENT of the LAW....after he resists arrest....:torched:

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I wonder if the police will eventually find the individual responsible and as the lawful servants they are, they'll deliver him to the station for booking ... while he's been accidentally beaten, accidentally abused, accidentally shot and accidentally beheaded (with a butter knife). I assume nobody would have any recollection of the "unfortunate" events either.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It seems the police have made up their collective mind that this is a hate crime aimed at the officer. Maybe they have hard evidence indicating such or maybe they are simply assuming such is the case. If they are assuming, then I hope they have not ruled out the possibility that the owner(s) of the dog, meaning the officer (or someone in the officer's household), may have committed the crime. Stranger things have happened.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I like dogs more than people. German Shepherds of all kinds have a special place in my heart. One was my best friend.

I’ll wreck a pos doing something like this. Zero fucks. Very few things in life I care about. Puppies and kittens to name a few.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    People who do that sort of thing are often psychopaths. It's one of the warning signs to look for in kids. Call Huntsville and have them make a reservation for this oxygen thief.

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    One 21-year study found that 70 percent of animal abusers later went on to commit other crimes. The study also found that 100 percent of individuals who had committed sexual homicide had a history of animal abuse. About two-thirds of animal abusers also assaulted a person.

Animal abusers are demonstrating that they are like child predators, they do not deserve leniency, and they do not belong in a civil society!

Top Bottom