Venture Surplus ad

Puppy taken shot, then beheaded and returned to yard.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    One 21-year study found that 70 percent of animal abusers later went on to commit other crimes. The study also found that 100 percent of individuals who had committed sexual homicide had a history of animal abuse. About two-thirds of animal abusers also assaulted a person.

Animal abusers are demonstrating that they are like child predators, they do not deserve leniency, and they do not belong in a civil society!
    I believe it. Animals and children are pure in nature assuming no mental issues exist. Adults are the ones that litter society with screwed up behavior.

There’s zero chance I’m not going to jail if I were to see a child being assaulted or killed. Same with some awesome puppy being freaking beheaded.

Society needs a purge on trash. It’s like I always advocated: allow fish and game to regulate crackhead/drug dealer/general criminal tags once a year.
    DK Firearms

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    When I wrote this...
    I grew up with a kid who doused cats with gasoline and set them on fire.

...I was thinking of this...

One 21-year study found that 70 percent of animal abusers later went on to commit other crimes. The study also found that 100 percent of individuals who had committed sexual homicide had a history of animal abuse. About two-thirds of animal abusers also assaulted a person.

Animal abusers are demonstrating that they are like child predators, they do not deserve leniency, and they do not belong in a civil society!

Even back then, something in my gut told me to be very afraid of that kid. Yeah, I was cautious around other kids who beat me up for fun. But F****? He was different. Something way down inside told me that he wouldn't start a fight with me; he's just kill me in some way I wouldn't see coming. I was deeply afraid of him.

I wasn't the only one. After a few incidents and the summer after 8th grade, the local school district sent the truant officer with a policeman over to his house and let his parents know that there would be no problem whatsoever if he chose not to attend high school. At least, that's what I heard. All I know is that I never saw him again.

<I deleted the rest of the post because I was going to identify him and ask if anybody could tell me where he is so I could avoid that location. But I just found him on Facebook. I can't believe that mentally defective asshole is still alive and free. I can't imagine that the small town in which he resides has any idea what sort of monster walks among them.>

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    When I wrote this...

...I was thinking of this...

Even back then, something in my gut told me to be very afraid of that kid. Yeah, I was cautious around other kids who beat me up for fun. But F****? He was different. Something way down inside told me that he wouldn't start a fight with me; he's just kill me in some way I wouldn't see coming. I was deeply afraid of him.

I wasn't the only one. After a few incidents and the summer after 8th grade, the local school district sent the truant officer with a policeman over to his house and let his parents know that there would be no problem whatsoever if he chose not to attend high school. At least, that's what I heard. All I know is that I never saw him again.

<I deleted the rest of the post because I was going to identify him and ask if anybody could tell me where he is so I could avoid that location. But I just found him on Facebook. I can't believe that mentally defective asshole is still alive and free. I can't imagine that the small town in which he resides has any idea what sort of monster walks among them.>
    You can search texas and county corrections and sexoffender web sites to see if hes been in jail.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom