1622413922064.jpeg
    ?

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Sell a gun? I wish I could. I just keep falling in love with one, buy it, put 1,000 rounds through it, then repeat the process with a new one! Hard for me to sell anything, because when I decide I want to, as soon as I take the gun out of the safe to get pics, I fall back in love with it and can’t sell it! I’ve sold one gun. I took it out of the safe and took pics, but then realized how much I NEEDED IT, and didn’t actually put it up for sale until 6 months later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapt'r223

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2020
    Waxahachie, Tx
    Sell a gun? I wish I could. I just keep falling in love with one, buy it, put 1,000 rounds through it, then repeat the process with a new one! Hard for me to sell anything, because when I decide I want to, as soon as I take the gun out of the safe to get pics, I fall back in love with it and can’t sell it! I’ve sold one gun. I took it out of the safe and took pics, but then realized how much I NEEDED IT, and didn’t actually put it up for sale until 6 months later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like to say I'm a poor man with rich man hobbies. Sometimes selling those that don't really get used anymore is the only way to get ones you're now wanting...

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Did yours go well Grumps?
    Yes. I sold three of them on this forum without issue. I’ve found that the folks I’ve dealt with on this forum were solid and never gave me reason to worry. How’s the Rossi working out for you?
    My advice to the OP: use common sense. I sold three over the past month to forum members. All three were active on the forum and all had been members for much longer than me. Did The prospective buyer come out of nowhere, or is there a history you can verify? LTC relieves a lot of the worry.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    As Grumps21 mentioned, I love doing business with forum members. I've got about 20 that I've been on 10+ years (some of 'em 20 or so). There's a LOT of swapping back and forth, and it's a LOT easier when you're selling/buying to someone you "know".

Otherwise, I have 'em verbally affirm they can legally own/buy, and show me a DL from Texas...done deal, and I've met all LEGAL requirements. Ask me for a BOS, and it's a no-go.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    As Grumps21 mentioned, I love doing business with forum members. I've got about 20 that I've been on 10+ years (some of 'em 20 or so). There's a LOT of swapping back and forth, and it's a LOT easier when you're selling/buying to someone you "know".

Otherwise, I have 'em verbally affirm they can legally own/buy, and show me a DL from Texas...done deal, and I've met all LEGAL requirements. Ask me for a BOS, and it's a no-go.
    What he said.
    There is no way I know of to prove I am not prohibited. A LTC goes a long way but is not fool proof. Even a felon with a record not on file with the FBI will pass the NICS check.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom