• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Wouldn't touch any of these "New here, and I need to sell a gun, QUICK!" deals unless I could run the serial number past NCIC.
    My wife used to work at SAPD, and would run a s/n for me once in a while, back before she passed 30 years ago.
    Cant really ask the police, because if it hits, they look at you funny, and start asking questions.
    If you already bought it, you will be lucky to just turn it in, and take the financial hit.

See a lot of pistol parts lots on eBay, with only the receiver missing, the least likely part to fail, so those look to me as all stolen guns.

I would like to see a change on forums that required a new seller to post an image of their driver's license before selling anything.
    Might as well as for a Bill of Sale to boot.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    tenor.gif

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Has passed the threshold, last posted at 2052 and yet no for sale listing yet. Disappointed.
    At least you can start drooling early.

TR is helping her get a listing up.
    I have seen pics of the rifle, and checked the s/n....it's a 2008 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight "Limited Edition" in EXCELLENT condition w/a Leupold scope - can't discern the power of the scope, but appears to be a 4x12. They're in San Antonio....Dury's offered them $800, they're looking for $1k. If you want it, text me and I'll put you in touch w/them.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Is this the best site to sell ? I have an AR10 308 but not sure how to post it.

Welcome to the Forum!

shakerscoop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2023
    nowhere
    Welcome to the Forum!

thanks

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    If that's what you intend to ask for the rifle, I suggest you delete it. The rules lay out how and where sale ads can be posted, and this isn't it. Cam provided you a link to the rules regarding sales.
    Good suggestion.
    And, although you prob already know this...
    When I very first joined and had only made a couple posts, I got a PM from someone that I could read - but not reply to in PM, so I answered it in my intro thread. It's possible that happened with shakerscoop - someone asking what he wanted for it - so he replied here. If memory serves, isn't there also a rule that all sales etc need to be listed in the forum publicly and no private (PM) sales?
    No worries or concern here on my part, just sayin/wonderin

Top Bottom