• ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Thanks for the answers.
    I was wondering how many layers of ear-pro I need. If nobody's firing unsuppressed, I'd hope plugs will be enough but I'll bring my electronic muffs too.
    How does paperless waiver work when I show up at the venue? Do I have to have a smart phone to show the paperless paper? So I may not fill anything out at the venue? It has to be done from my home computer in advance?

As a side tid-bit, I heard a mesken speak on the radio about his famous family's name being used in Texas but spelled incorrectly. Señor Menchaca mentioned his predecessor, Jose Antonio Menchaca, who served in the Texas army back when and whole name was misspelled by the Texas army and stuck.

THE FINE PRINT

Enjoy quiet shooting south of Austin in Manchaca. Capitol Armory provides all firearms, ammunition, and suppressors. No tickets or purchases are required for entry. We ask that customers not bring their firearms or ammunition to shoot for liability purposes.

All attendees must sign a liability release before entry. Each attendee may fill one out digitally to speed up their entry process. Register here, and we will email you a digital waiver one month before the event. Paper liability releases will be available on-site.

Due to time limitations, Capitol Armory cannot provide you with your "jailed" suppressor. We will have demo suppressors for your use. Please bring your own ear and eye protection.
    Hurley's Gold

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Thanks for the answers.
    I was wondering how many layers of ear-pro I need. If nobody's firing unsuppressed, I'd hope plugs will be enough but I'll bring my electronic muffs too.
    How does paperless waiver work when I show up at the venue? Do I have to have a smart phone to show the paperless paper? So I may not fill anything out at the venue? It has to be done from my home computer in advance?

As a side tid-bit, I heard a mesken speak on the radio about his famous family's name being used in Texas but spelled incorrectly. Señor Menchaca mentioned his predecessor, Jose Antonio Menchaca, who served in the Texas army back when and whole name was misspelled by the Texas army and stuck.

I brought electronic muffs and it was all that was needed. Plugs would do the job as well, but both aren't necessary.

You can do the waiver beforehand or once you arrive, but you must have it to attend. I forgot to do it in advance last year and had to sit by the entrance and complete it before they would let me in. If I am not mistaken, you receive a QR code or something to verify it has been completed. There was no hardcopy option last year.

https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/qitc2024

Top Bottom