• baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    There's thicc, fat, and "thar she blows!"

I'll let you guess which one is more common
    One of the biggest problems with the renfest is your employee base. Because of it's location lots of employees have to camp on site. More of them in tents then hard body campers. Many leave their tents up during the run of the festival & many of those get blown down when weather sucks. The participants camp ground has a shower & shitter and of the stories I had heard neither are clean.

Now think about camping in a tent on the ground(most first timers are not aware of pallets) with temperature range of hot & sweaty to cold & rainy. Often times in mud & many times without electricity. Sure there are many who have set up their compounds of trailers with electricity, say 20%.

Now what kind of chicks of any quality are are the other 80%? Pigopotamuses & heiferlumps are a huge portion. Most the rennies stay off grounds. When Sasquatch was looking to move to the area I recommended that he drive down Renfair & check out how many live year round in old school military canvas tents.

One of the reasons I agreed too work was I had a building with a shitter, shower, A/C, & full kitchen. Hell as a company perk my buddy put in employee showers. If you want real entertainment early on when it's hot & humid watch for people who work there with a bad case of monkey butt. That shower prevented a lot of that.

Fat chick who waddles back to her tent more then likely aint hitting the community shower. "That She Blows"probably doesn't even nest in baby wipes. or various raw ass preventives. Bicycle shorts only go so large, and need changing per day.
    DK Firearms

MJ12

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2023
    Conroe
    Our family has gone to TRF the last two years and our friends go every year several times. The traffic can be a pain but they have people directing the flow. The experiences and vendors at TRF are fantastic. We have a really good time plus the Mead is amazing.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    Yeah I ain't doing that nightmare again, but outside of the commute in and out it was fun. I used to love "Drench a Wench". I could drink beer and watch that for hours.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1700586810556.png

Top Bottom