• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "The campgrounds was also always the realm of the swinger with their wife swapping & orgies"

As a guy whose been on the mudball a few years, I came across a few of those in my time and found their recruitment disgusting...and no, I'm not a prude, but swinging, (a euphemism for fking a female stranger while your wife is being fk-ed) by some other stranger...or not) is grotesque...and STD's fuggeddabouit...you don't care as long as you get to hump some strange, you pathetic shitbag...

If you're gonna get into the realm of no sexual self respect...be single...oh wait, I guess if you're single, you don't have a female you can offer up for fking sacrifice...blech!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    found their recruitment disgusting...and no, I'm not a prude, but swinging, (a euphemism for fking a female stranger while your wife is being fk-ed) by some other stranger...or not) is grotesque
    There are variations. Whole orgies are built around voyeurism where everybody stays with their own partner but gets off on watching others.

I fear we've strayed a bit far from the original topic, though. :)

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sad. Back in the 80s and 90s there were a lot of college age girls trying to see how little they could wear with a bodice...and looking good. And the chain mail girls...
    I worked the Middllands rave. Basically my boss put myself & 2 others on a retainer in case he opened, which he didn’t. So we were basically paid to watch his assets.

The amount of young hot chicks was as good as I remember going to concerts in my youth. Many of them were wearing body paint, so it was better than back in my day. Not only where the patrons scantily dressed many of the female characters were too.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    To each his own, but I avoid crowds of any kind.

Works for me...
    I text my friend who took over my job yesterday. He said they were slammed around 2:00 seeing it was Pirate Weekend. How I don't miss that.

I remember Admiral Basil Drake of the Pride of Bedlam once mentioning I should come hang out with Pride of Booty for butt naked Jenga. I told him when I stopped for gas in Tomball I seen one of them heiferlumps fueling up while I was. I told him straight up I sure as hell didn't want to see that naked.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It would be nice to find a new festival, someplace where some farmer's kids decided to convert the back 40 into a party. Most gatherings, from the Juggalos to Renfests to performance art "happenings" start off fun and mostly non commercial because there's not enough money to be made in the early years. Imagine what it was like to be looking out over the California coast with a couple of hundred people instead of trying to find your assigned spot among the 10s of 1000s in Black Rock City.

Seriously, anybody know of anything small, new, and not yet corrupted?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It would be nice to find a new festival, someplace where some farmer's kids decided to convert the back 40 into a party. Most gatherings, from the Juggalos to Renfests to performance art "happenings" start off fun and mostly non commercial because there's not enough money to be made in the early years. Imagine what it was like to be looking out over the California coast with a couple of hundred people instead of trying to find your assigned spot among the 10s of 1000s in Black Rock City.

There were a couple back when I was actively going and enjoying them. But that's been almost 25 years, and I don't think any of the small non-commercial ones survived.

Or I could be wrong...Sherwood Forest Faire in McDade seems to still exist. It was the first Renfest my wife and I attended together back when we were dating. They might still be small enough to be worthwhile.

Edited to add: And it appears to be open right now.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    There were a couple back when I was actively going and enjoying them. But that's been almost 25 years, and I don't think any of the small non-commercial ones survived.

Or I could be wrong...Sherwood Forest Faire in McDade seems to still exist. It was the first Renfest my wife and I attended together back when we were dating. They might still be small enough to be worthwhile.
    A lot of our reject employees work Sherwood, but then again rennies are IMHO rejects from society.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Ben if it's that kind of thing you need to check out Gigglefest that's held on Renfair. That's were the performance art was the guy getting paint enemas & spraying a canvas.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    That's were the performance art was the guy getting paint enemas & spraying a canvas.
    I enjoyed a lovely, formal banquet dinner with a young woman who was notorious for that exact shtick almost 30 years ago.

I'm over it. Way, way over it.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I enjoyed a lovely, formal banquet dinner with a young woman who was notorious for that exact shtick almost 30 years ago.

I'm over it. Way, way over it.
    Everything old is new again. What about suspension? We has a girl insist we come watcher her get naked then have shark fishing hooks put through her back shoulder sling then hoisted up & swung around like a bizarre tether ball.

Top Bottom