• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Like everyone else, I will play it by ear.........

No one knows what they would or wouldn't do......too many unknown variables to even speculate......
    <>

’’Bugging-Out’’ is silly. . . . .

but,

most of our homes are highly flammable. . . .

A real quandary, fo-sho !

<>
    Target Sports

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    <>

’’Bugging-Out’’ is silly. . . . .

but,

most of our homes are highly flammable. . . .

A real quandary, fo-sho !

<>

We all know the gubmint likes to burn people alive. Probably a trick they borrowed from Mustache Man's Minions. They did it in Waco. They did it to Christopher Dorner to ensure nothing he had to say could come out in trial that would shine the light on LAPD corruption.

Fireproof your home, increase physical security barriers (to keep out trespassers and burglars, of course) around your property, and maybe learn how to weld, how to run machinery (so you can homestead and be independent, of course) and maybe buy yourself a nice Komatsu D355A as a present after you complete that welding course. :what:

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Yes of course the framing is wood but you have to get the fire to the wood... so the houses would not just burst into flames - besides, there's only trees along the north side of the development... so those houses's privacy fences would be lost... basically. What is the pretense of this again? The gubbermint burning stuff?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yes of course the framing is wood but you have to get the fire to the wood... so the houses would not just burst into flames - besides, there's only trees along the north side of the development... so those houses's privacy fences would be lost... basically. What is the pretense of this again? The gubbermint burning stuff?
    <>

No, the ‘’principle’’ is that we are very vulnerable to many sorts of military or terrorist attacks.

Our only real hope is in citizen dedication &unity. En Francais; ‘’Liberte’, Egalite’, Fraternite’’’ !

We watched NFL & sit-coms while the enemies of American Freedoms worked beneath the surface to indoctrinate our children.

Jefferson & deTocqueville warned us about this, but our attention was diverted.

Now we must pay to survive. . . . .

Lessons still not yet learned !

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Well yes, we are very vulnerable. And until more people become aware of what's going on (like when they begin noticing that they can't get food at the grocery or half the shelves are empty)... or people start getting evicted bc they can't pay their mortgage... we will remain very vulnerable.

When people get scared, then we can get organized because people won't question "why".

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    This topic must be tiresome for most, by now.
    Understandable.
    Remembering America as it used to be.
    Cringing at what it has become.

And then there's the pride y'all have in Texas ~ I'm just starting to understand that.

But what I do understand, is that for Globalists to succeed, America must fall.

For America to fall, Texas must fall.

The chipping away of the Sovereignty, the right of Texans to make their own laws and powers, is ongoing...and a blow to the 10th Amendment has just occurred, in Missouri.

That precedent can be used against Texas; below is a link to how.

So cringe all you want or silence, as was recently done, those of us who rail against expanding federal abuse and powers, and the loss of self-determination once held by Texans.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    For those that know history, States Rights, the Sovereignty of each State, was the root cause of Southern Seccesion. Slavery was but one symptom of a progressive desease of the Federal Government ignoring the 10th Ammendment. And they have been chipping away at the Constitution, specifically the 2nd and10th Ammendments and States Rights ever since. And it has escalated the last 25 years or so.
    It was the root cause of one Civil War. Looking more and more like it will be the cause of the next one.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I sympathize; but, Texas’ large cities are filled with brainwashed young leftists.

I know, b/c several of the ’’highly-educated‘’ brainless commies ae my own Grandkids.

Multiple advanced degrees from prestigious institutions do not convey a bit of common sense.

My conclusions include the necessity of some matriculation in the “School of Hard Knocks” to avoid
    hypereducated STUPIDITY.

”Oh, PawPaw; Marxism won’t be so bad, you’ll see!” from one who grew-up in Preston Hollow, attended the most expensive private schools, graduated from University w/ Honors, and is presently a ‘’reearch scientist” in Texas’ top Med Scchool.

Never held a job, never raised a Family, never balanced checkbook or a budget, never had a child, never ran a business, but knows it all. . . . . . .

Are We doomed already ?

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    <>

I sympathize; but, Texas’ large cities are filled with brainwashed young leftists.

I know, b/c several of the ’’highly-educated‘’ brainless commies ae my own Grandkids.

Multiple advanced degrees from prestigious institutions do not convey a bit of common sense.

My conclusions include the necessity of some matriculation in the “School of Hard Knocks” to avoid
    hypereducated STUPIDITY.

”Oh, PawPaw; Marxism won’t be so bad, you’ll see!” from one who grew-up in Preston Hollow, attended the most expensive private schools, graduated from University w/ Honors, and is presently a ‘’reearch scientist” in Texas’ top Med Scchool.

Never held a job, never raised a Family, never balanced checkbook or a budget, never had a child, never ran a business, but knows it all. . . . . . .

Are We doomed already ?

leVieux

<>
    Time honored saw about PHD’s and …“a whole lotta nothing” …

Top Bottom