• MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Let's vote. It's time...
    "In June of 2023, the Texas Nationalist Movement (TNM) launched a petition campaign to force a TEXIT referendum on the 2024 Primary ballot. Using a provision in the Texas Election Code, if the TNM collected the minimum of 97,709 valid signatures, the question: “Should the State of Texas reassert its status as an independent nation?” must, by law, be placed on the primary ballot in March of 2024."

More than the required number signed it, but Matt Rinaldi, Texas GOP Chairman, wrongfully removed it from the GOP primary ballot. Lawsuits have been filed; including to stop the printing of the ballots until the question is put back on.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    How about now?

Long past due.

I hope the good folks of Texas will let me in when the time comes to tell the central state to go to Hell and walk away.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Texas first needs to figure out who will represent us in the US Senate. Cornball HAS TO GO.
    <>

Somehow, the deep state got to Cornyn. Likely through Mitch.

Recall that Cornyn was pretty conservative back when he was a Texas Judge.

<>

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    1705980639231.png

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas

Tucker Carlson

@TuckerCarlson

So it’s unanimous: everyone in power, from the White House, to the hedge fund managers, to the Supreme Court of the United States has decided to destroy the country by allowing it to be invaded. That leaves the population to defend itself. Where are the men of Texas? Why aren’t they protecting their state and the nation?

8:33 PM · Jan 22, 2024
    ·
    2.8M
    Views

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Quick clarification on that petition ^^ TNM held - it wasn't a direct vote to secede - it was a vote to put the question of secession on the ballot...so that Texas citizens could decide whether to stay or go.

Clearly, Rinaldi & Co don't want the fate of Texas in the hands of Texas citizens.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Quick clarification on that petition ^^ TNM held - it wasn't a direct vote to secede - it was a vote to put the question of secession on the ballot...so that Texas citizens could decide whether to stay or go.

Clearly, Rinaldi & Co don't want the fate of Texas in the hands of Texas citizens.

Of course they don't! They already hate the fact that they were elected to act like conservatives, and they really hate the pushback they get when their policies fall short of that. No way they'd want something like this on the ballot.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Did somebody say party? Let's go.
    I just read the whole thread (which explains why some of y'all got year old 'Like' clicks ~) and want to add a few thoughts.

In spite of TNM having over 600K citizens of Texas supporters, and more than double signed the referendum question petition than was required, I dont think secession will happen... at least not in the way that would be the most peaceful.

Because Texas, like the US, is a Republic - the only effective way peaceful change can be made is through elections. That said, it's likely the powers in TX govt will keep Texas independence from occurring - using the same methods all powers retain their power - i.e, by any means necessary. Post #278 has an interview with Paxton wherein at 27:12 he states no more prosecution of voter fraud would occur in Texas... in either statewide elections, or county elections.

The current Fed v Texas battle at the border may expedite the rise of the Republic of Texas in a different way; FJB continues to inflame/divide, with MSMs help, sentiments between liberty loving people and those who wish to control and be controlled - so who knows what crop will grow from those seeds... or what Phoenix will rise from the ashes may be a better metaphor.... but either way, I'm pretty sure any rising Phoenix will be carrying a Texas flag.

I have no answers, only prayers for us all.
    Keep frosty, stay safe.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom