• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I watched a movie about ENRON for free on TUBI online.

I have seen many financial movies over the years from A to Z and I had not seen this one before.

I have read MANY books about corruption in financial matters but I did NOT read a book about ENRON. I did read the 'news' and pay attention to the ENRON story way back when.

It was interesting, SAD and pathetic to see so much GREED, theft and lies go on.

The ENRON people were very involved with some power companies here in Montana. This was even before I moved here. My born and raised Montana husband told me this. Generations of HIS family here and he does remember that time frame especially when I ASK HIM why did they do this or that in the PAST.

The BUSHIES had a lot to do with the situation in MT and with other companies and STATES when it came to ENRON. So did some other Rs and a few Ds here in MT. History and so forth with energy companies and other BIG companies with mining and more.

What cracks me up is when the ENRON CROOKS got interviewed or cross examined in HEARINGS - they could NOT remember their SALES OF STOCK or moving ALL OF THAT MONEY AROUND TO LOOK GOOD while they SCREWED and DESTROYED other people including their own people with their PENSIONS.

Gag a maggot time for sure as my late husband would say!

Old Lady Cate

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I watched a movie about ENRON for free on TUBI online.

I have seen many financial movies over the years from A to Z and I had not seen this one before.

I have read MANY books about corruption in financial matters but I did NOT read a book about ENRON. I did read the 'news' and pay attention to the ENRON story way back when.

It was interesting, SAD and pathetic to see so much GREED, theft and lies go on.

The ENRON people were very involved with some power companies here in Montana. This was even before I moved here. My born and raised Montana husband told me this. Generations of HIS family here and he does remember that time frame especially when I ASK HIM why did they do this or that in the PAST.

The BUSHIES had a lot to do with the situation in MT and with other companies and STATES when it came to ENRON. So did some other Rs and a few Ds here in MT. History and so forth with energy companies and other BIG companies with mining and more.

What cracks me up is when the ENRON CROOKS got interviewed or cross examined in HEARINGS - they could NOT remember their SALES OF STOCK or moving ALL OF THAT MONEY AROUND TO LOOK GOOD while they SCREWED and DESTROYED other people including their own people with their PENSIONS.

Gag a maggot time for sure as my late husband would say!

Old Lady Cate
    The smartest men in the room.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom