• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

I loved the first 2 movies but the 3rd one was a big pile of shit. Hope this one is good and not woke.

To summarisze: "Hey Will? Will! It's Martin. Lawrence, man! You remember me? Yeah, that Martin! Hey, man, look...I need you to do me a solid. I've got my mortgage payment comin' and...well, my career's in the shitter so..."
    ARJ Defense ad

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I just saw that there is a movie on Netflix based on the Mitch Rapp books. American Assassin. To bad it does not follow the books. Which most movies don't. It has some entertainment value if your have not read the books. If you've read the books, don't bother, imo.
    Movies based on books usually aren't as good because there is too much content in the book. Like Stephen King books that man has a lot to say.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Movie 43 has one of the funniest scenes, here it is

The movie is a few shorts. Best all time movie for me is "White Heat" with Jimmy Cagney.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Movies based on books usually aren't as good because there is too much content in the book. Like Stephen King books that man has a lot to say.
    Yeah. I'm not surprised. This one was like the Terminal List Movie. They changed the beginning of the story. Since I know how the book starts I just can't get that out of my mind as I watch

If you have not read the book it is probably worth watching. I just could not keep watching

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Flyboys - Based on a true story about American pilots in France during WW 1

Hell on the Border - An okay movie about Bass Reeves and his start as a Marshal

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    While 'Last of the Mohicans', 'Black Hawk Down', 'The Patriot' and 'Unforgiven' are some of my favorites. Some newer ones, like 'Sound of Freedom' and 'The Covenant', I really liked. Also most recently 'Land of Bad' was much better than I had thought it would be.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    do NOT seek the treasure

Pete whut.gif

Top Bottom