• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WadeP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    San Marcos, TX
    Can't wait! I have a few Red Jacket "accessories". Will seems like good people from my business dealings with him and numerous phone conversations so I can't wait to see them on TV.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Looks entertaining, I won't be watching it as I don't have cable/sat. Mark my words, this show will just fuel the anti-gunners fire.
    Take a look at some of the videos. Between the the FA/SBR/SBS/DD's/AOW's/other shit us normal people can't begin to afford, that I'm sure they will not
    the time to explain is fedrally regulated and requires special permits, and the dipshit potheads they have working at that shop it looks like a giant black eye in
    the making.
    P.S. I think that may may have been a major run-on sentence.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    It was alright. It will stay on my record list. Daughter is destined to be a battle axe. I pity the fool that knocks her up...for many reasons.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I am sure the anti's and MSM loved it, LOL.

I just wish they would stop furthering the impression that anyone can just walk in and buy suppressors, SBS's, etc.

They could do a service to the general public by explaining the legal ownership process better. Stuff like this scares the hell out of one side of our society, and they vote. We don't need them believing that any body with some cash can go get this stuff without being properly vetted beforehand.

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    I am sure the anti's and MSM loved it, LOL.

I just wish they would stop furthering the impression that anyone can just walk in and buy suppressors, SBS's, etc.

They could do a service to the general public by explaining the legal ownership process better. Stuff like this scares the hell out of one side of our society, and they vote. We don't need them believing that any body with some cash can go get this stuff without being properly vetted beforehand.

I agree with this to a degree. On the other hand, members of the general public that have never set foot on a range, a gun shop, or gun show, need to be able to be exposed to it from the safety of their living room. I ain't necessarily saying to "de-sensitize" them to the industry and hobby, but just give them some basic exposure to law abiding firearms people.

I am just praying that Discovery don't pack the show with a bunch of toothless idiot clientele like "Colonel Sanders, Bo, Cooter and Hambone" from Bayou Parish and give the impression that, those are the primary shooting clientele.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I loved it! I want that cannon.. well the m16 with the m203 would be cool. The daughter is hot. They did mention that you cant just buy it, key words like 1 hour worth of paper work, clearance from the ATF etc.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    That wasn't an actual M203. If you look on the side of it you can see that it was a 37mm, not 40mm.
    yeah he even said that in the show it was a replica
    the guy seems like a douche though, i wonder how many 911 calls were made when he walked out his shop with a grenade launcher and opened fire in the parking lot. kinda makes us gun owners look like tools.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I missed this thread completely and hadn't heard anything about this show... I will definitely have to catch up... Sounds like an interesting show... In other news Top Shot season 2 is coming back...

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Even if they did the masterkey with a pump gun, it disturbs the hell out of me that they roll in their own stink praising themselves for coming up with something that will revolutionize the entry gun when it's already been done time and time again. Either the network is suggesting that they say that to make it sound more interesting, or these guys are really that ignorant of modern technology.

Top Bottom