• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Don’t call Bonnen. Call the reps that voted him in as speaker, unless you are in his district, he does not give two shits about your outrage.

District resident or just physically visiting and block walking?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    District resident or just physically visiting and block walking?
    Just saying that if you live in San Antonio and call Bonnen’s office to politely ask why he is pissing in the face of Texas gun owners, he will not give a damn.

Call your state representative and ask them why they elected this douchebag to SotH.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    GOP Chairman James Dickey is the one to contact.
    Theses are the issues GOP was to address.
    None are done, most bills are trash or status quo. More of the same crap from last session's leader.
    Strauss actually, in session, told a Rep to sit down and shut up, Bonnen appears to be of the same mentality.
    • Pro-life,
    • Property tax relief,
    • Religious freedom,
    • Election integrity,
    • Ending frivolous lawsuits,
    • The right to self defense,
    • Welfare reform,
    • Property annexation,
    • Bond elections, and
    • Special taxing districts

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    So, why are we not blowing up the phone lines to TSRA bitching at them for their lack of support for our gun rights and backing Bonner??
    Because they'll tell you that it's all lies, they do more to advance the cause than anyone else ever, and that you need to stop calling them and let them do... whatever they do.

Brian Boru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2014
    Texas
    Here's an interview with Bonnen. He literally calls Constitutional Carry "Criminal Carry" at 14:20 into the video. Says the only thing this bill would change is allow criminals to carry. A complete lie.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    You ever see someone and just know they are a sodomite?
    gallery_medium.jpg

Attachments

• gallery_medium.jpg
      gallery_medium.jpg
      14.9 KB · Views: 305

TOM-M

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Had the TSRA/Alice Tripp taken up the CC banner a decade ago, instead of refusing to, there'd be that much less reason for outfits like TGR to even exist.

I wish I'd save emails between Tripp and myself regarding CC from years ago, but they went along the lines of me asking her when the TSRA would lobby for CC. Her replies were along the lines of there being no interest.

I always thought a lobbyist's primary job was to CREATE interest, but WTF do I know?

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Here's an interview with Bonnen. He literally calls Constitutional Carry "Criminal Carry" at 14:20 into the video. Says the only thing this bill would change is allow criminals to carry. A complete lie.

He's an idiot. Criminals don't care about the law. Criminals already have Constitutional Carry. Only the law abiding bother with the permit process.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    So I included the above link and asked Tripp the Q

Hey Alice, why would Speaker Bonnen refer to Constitutional Carry as criminal carry?

Her response:
    You tell me. What would you think the over all perception of the marketing tactics used would be?

Wow.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here

Hey Alice, why would Speaker Bonnen refer to Constitutional Carry as criminal carry?

Her response:
    You tell me. What would you think the over all perception of the marketing tactics used would be?

Wow.

Maybe you should tell her that the marketing tactics would be viewed differently by different people according to whether they believe her and bonnen's spin or not.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

Her response:

Wow.

Smh. My little experience with those general public facing folks with second amendment freedom groups has been less than good. They’re out there to cat wrangle and be cheer leaders. They’re pitching a line.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Her response:

Wow.

Does she think only you and a couple of other people would ever see that?

That needs to be shared.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Her response:

Wow.

Follow up: What is TSRA’s position on how to market Constitutional Carry so that it passes?

Why Isn’t TSRA doing that?

Top Bottom